New York Dinner Cruise
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
During your cruise, indulge in a four-course dinner prepared onboard using fresh, locally sourced ingredients (see Itinerary for sample menu) and served by attentive waitstaff. For an added treat, opt to include access to an open bar of beers, wines and sodas.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or just soaking up the dazzling vistas of Manhattan all lit up at night. The low-key, cozy atmosphere of your cruise makes it perfect for intimate conversations or a special milestone celebration. Your luxurious, 3-hour Manhattan cruise concludes back at Pier 81.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sailing - 7pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gold Dinner Package
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Guaranteed private table.
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed private table.
Enjoy an elegant dining atmosphere aboard the Rendezvous
- Dinner cruise
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Gentlemen: jackets are requested for dinner. Ladies: evening or business attire is recommended
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Cruise accommodates up to 70 guests
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Menu supplements, if desired, are payable directly on day of cruise. Any additional items purchased onboard do not include gratuities and are left to the discretion of the guest
- Please note: those with different dinner options (Premier, VIP) cannot be seated together
- A culinary treat from our executive chef
- Grilled Vegetable Timbale: Portobello, eggplant Caponata, tomato, zucchini, yellow squash with sun-dried tomato emulsion
- Baby Arugula Salad: Served with roasted bosc pear, spiced pecans, English stilton topped with pomegranate vinaigrette
- Maryland Lump Crab Cake: Accompanied with a sweet corn sauce and wilted baby spinach
- Oven Roasted Atlantic Salmon: Served with parsnip puree, tomato fennel sauce and carrots broccollini
- Lemon Thyme Scented Free Range Breast of Chicken: Complemented with asparagus, Roma tomatoes, forest mushroom ragout and herb polenta
- New York Strip Steak (supplement of USD $12 per person): Accompanied by au-gratin potatoes, garden vegetables and topped with Cabernet essence
- Garganelli Pasta: Tossed with English green peas, picholine olives, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash flavored with an herb broth
Desserts (choose one)
- Chocolate Ganache: With Coffee Anglaise
- New York Cheesecake: With Strawberry Compote
Reviewed by: Tremayne E, August 2014
Absolutely beautiful and well worth j
It. Loved all of the sights and especially the open bar. Perfect weather . The food was alright it was pretty good. Overall it was absolutely amazing would definitely recommend this trip!
Reviewed by: suzannepeers54, August 2014
Would highly recommend this dinner cruise. The staff were wonderful. The boat is lovely and the food was delicious. We opted for the unlimited drinks package deal which I would not recommend unless you are a very large drinker and don't mind the quality of the wine. Probably ok for beer drinkers though. It would have been more enjoyable for us to been able to order premium wines from the wine list and pay for drinks separately than to have gone for the all inclusive package.
The staff and management were concerned we had not been informed that only house wine and beer was available with this package as there were also another couple on board at the time who were also disappointed with the wines.
That aside, we still had a wonderful night.
A couple of band members also walked with us to show us where the taxi rank was at the conclusion of the cruise.