Select a datex
See New York's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour. You'll come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty as you fly above the Hudson River. Admire the iconic Empire State Building, the silver Art Deco brilliance of the Chrysler Building, and the sprawling green expanse of Central Park. A must for any visitor to New York City!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
On your 15-minute New York sightseeing helicopter flight you'll experience the grandeur of Manhattan's famous skyline in a way that's impossible from the ground. You'll also see the most famous landmark in the US, the Statue of Liberty, from the air!
Starting from New York's Downtown Heliport, situated close to Battery Park and Wall Street, your flight takes you past the World Financial Center, Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings and over Ellis Island and the Hudson River to reach the George Washington Bridge. Your pilot is on hand to provide commentary on the points of interest seen during your flight via the headphones provided, and all seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the city.
Escape New York's lines and crowds by taking to the skies!
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$30.00 per person (through March 14, 2014) or USD$35.00 per person thereafter, payable at the time of tour check-in
Helicopter Over New York City
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
- Flights leave daily every hour and half-hour Sunday to Thursday from 9am to 4pm. Friday and Saturday 9am to 5pm.You must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Soar Over New York by Helicopter
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$30.00 per person (through March 14, 2014) or USD$35.00 per person thereafter, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation for will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-2 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 25 lbs (11 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.