Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
As you steam ahead, soak in breathtaking views of the city skyline while enjoying a New Orleans cultural experience – a live jazz performance performed by the New Orleans band Dukes of Dixieland, a Grammy nominee.
Enjoy dining inside or outside on a delectable Louisiana-style buffet dinner including prime rib, chicken, pasta and salad. Two separate dining times give you the flexibility to enjoy the evening at your own pace.
A sample dinner menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.
Please Note: The price displayed is based on the cruise only option.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs at 7pm
Seating times for dinner at 6pm and 7:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Steamboat Natchez Cruise Only
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Cruise boarding begins at 6pm - Cruise only.
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise boarding begins at 6pm - includes dinner
Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise
- 2-hour paddle-wheel boat cruise
- Live jazz entertainment
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you have a preferred seating time for dinner (6pm and 7:45pm) please add your request in the Special Requirements field at check out. Requests are not guaranteed, but accommodated if available
Reviewed by: Roberta B, November 2015
It was an awesome night, the crew and food was fantastic!
Reviewed by: Judith I, November 2015
Loved the cruise. The band, Dukes of Dixieland, was terrific!