Select a datex
Board the historic Steamboat Natchez to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second largest port!
View the ever-changing skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the sunny decks or climate-controlled comfort of the majestic Steamer Natchez. Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
You also have the option to add on a delicious brunch.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Toulouse St, New Orleans near the French Quarter
- Vessel boarding begins 30 minutes hour prior to the above departure times
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
11:30am - No Brunch
11:30am - With Brunch
2:30pm - No Brunch
2:30pm - With Brunch
- 2 hour paddle wheeler boat cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Brunch ( if option selected)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Sample Brunch Menu
- Carved House Cured Ham and Bacon
- Frittata del Giorno
- Filé Gumbo
- Breakfast Sausage
- Creole Creamed Spinach
- Fruit Salad
- Creole Shrimp and Pasta Salad
- Cheese Grits
- Yogurt cups
- Fresh, Hand-made Beignets
- Natchez Bread Pudding
- Natchez Biscuits with Jellies and Preserves
- Red Velvet Cake in a Raspberry White Chocolate Sauce
- Coffee and Iced Tea
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.