Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass
The Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass is your ticket to the music history of Nashville. Get entry into 4 popular attractions in Nashville including The Country Music Hall of Fame.
The Country Music Hall of Fame
When you step into the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum you will be embarking on a trip through decades of country music history! The architecturally stunning building stretches over a block of Nashville and features exhibits sure to thrill any fan of the genre. A towering wall of honor features gold and silver platinum records as well as exhibits dedicated to the trail-blazers and legends of country music who have been inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Hard Rock Cafe
Located in the heart of the Historic District, Hard Rock Cafe is considered one of the city's premier dining and entertainment destinations. The cafe has a 378-seat restaurant, an open air terrace, a Hard Rock souvenir shop, and a state-of -the-art live concert venue. You will receive a $15 voucher to spend on food, beverages, and souvenirs as you enjoy rocking Nashville vibe.
Opry Mills Outlet
Explore Tennessee's largest outlet with over 200 stores, dining locations including full-service and quick and fast options, and entertainment options including IMAX and Regal Cinemas. Take your voucher to the customer service desk to redeem your free Opry Mills Outlet coupon book and receive discounts for your ultimate shopping experience.
Historic RCA Studio B
Once the recording house of popular music titans such as Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers, the studio's interior has been restored to it's original 1957 appearance. Hit makers in Studio B have included Bobby Bare, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson and Floyd Cramer among others.
Explore the coveted halls of the Ryman Auditorium, home to the Grand Ole Opry for more than 30 years, when you enjoy a self-guided tour of the famous venue. Begin by sitting in the original pews and viewing a short film narrated by Trisha Yearwood. "If These Walls Could Talk" will take you from the beginning of the Ryman's history, through to today. After the film, head to the legendary stage and stand beneath the lights to have your photo taken "singing" in front of the Grand Ole Opry audience.
Johnny Cash Museum (Starting January 2014)
The museum is officially authorized by the Estate of Johnny Cash and features the largest collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world. The comprehensive selection includes state of the art exhibits of the music legend, a gift store, and special event that make this the ultimate Johnny Cash venue to see!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Collect your Nashville Attraction Pass in advance (exact details will be advised on confirmation voucher.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame - Daily 9:00am to 5:00pm (closed Tuesdays in January and February)
- Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant- Sunday to Thursday 10:30am - 11:00pm; Friday to Saturday 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Opry Mills Mall - Monday to Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Historic RCA Studio B - Daily 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Ryman Auditorium - Daily 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Johnny Cash Museum (starts January 2014) - Daily 11:00am to 7:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Self-guided tour at Ryman Auditorium
- Admission to Historic RCA Studio B
- Admission to The Country Music Hall of Fame
- Admission to the Johnny Cash Museum
- $15 voucher for the Hard Rock Cafe
- Free coupon book for Opry Mills Mall
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- $4 add-on option for an additional backstage tour at Ryman Auditorium
- Admission to Wildhorse Saloon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection
- Studio B offers numerous tours throughout the day, however there are rare occasions when the tour is sold out. Please arrive early in the day or phone ahead.
Reviewed by: MARYBETH S, October 2015
it was great a lot more than what i expected, the guide was fun and seemed to enjoy his job, that is a great thing to see.
Reviewed by: charles s, October 2015
Fantastic, most listed venues a short walk from each other. Pass a great idea as it saves you having to wait in lengthy walk-in queues.
Nashville a great city, don't miss the music in the city bars, awesome talent for the price if a drink and tip.