Nashville Homes of the Stars Tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
You will enjoy a driving tour through the neighborhoods of the elite Country Music artists who call Nashville their home. While on your tour, you will see the homes of Country Music Greats such as Taylor Swift, Ronnie Milsap, Dolly Parton, Martina McBride, Kid Rock, Trisha Yearwood and Lori Ann Crook.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Nashville area hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am Morning Departure
1:30pm Afternoon Departure
Ryman Auditorium, Nashville
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Narrated tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for select locations. Call to confirm.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Taylor Swift
- Toby Keith
- Kid Rock
- Kellie Pickler
- Ronnie Dunn
- Dolly Parton
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood
- Dierks Bentley
- Caleb and Jared Followill of the Kings of Leon
- Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum
- Julianne Hough
- Lori Ann Crook of Crook and Chase
- Janis Ian
- Martina McBride
- Jack White
- Ronnie Milsap
Reviewed by: Christine F, April 2014
Saw a lot of Nashville we would not have seen on our own. Excellent tour guide who had a lot of interesting information.
Reviewed by: Stacie R, April 2014
Just the right amount of time; the driver was very accommodating and entertaining. He also knew a ton about Nashville and the surrounding areas so all time on the tour was full of information. Very interesting to see the homes of famous and influential people and families to the area, places they live, and take in the beauty of the area. Would definitely do another tour.