Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am pickup is outside the Naples train station on the left, close to the Star Hotel Terminus garage entrance. The driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it
10:15am pickup from your Naples hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Crater of Mt Vesuvius, Italy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide in Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
- Entrance fees to Pompeii (approx. 11 euro) and Mt. Vesuvius (approx. 10 euro)
- Pizza with drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Walking shoes and a coat are recommended when climbing Vesuvius
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Simon H, November 2015
We had a fantastic time ! Really pleased that we saw Pompeii the tour guide really made it and was very knowledgeable also great going up Vesuvius.
Reviewed by: Eric R, November 2015
Everything about this tour was excellent. I was picked up and dropped off from very close to where I was staying, even though it was not an official hotel. The tour guide in Pompeii Sabrina was fantastic, very knowledgeable, very enthusiastic and interesting, and spoke delightful English. The pizza lunch was simple but very good. The drive and then walk up Vesuvius was extraordinary...not an easy walk, though, but well worth all the effort. Overall, this was an excellent experience and I would highly recommend it. Pompeii and Vesuvius can be visited on one's own, but it is so much easier and so much more informative with the tour guides that we had.