Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am pickup outside the Naples train station, on the left of the Star Hotel Terminus. The driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it.
10:15am pickup from your Naples hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Crater of Mt Vesuvius, Italy
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Pompeii (11 euro) and Mt. Vesuvius (10 euro)
- Pizza with drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Walking shoes and a coat are recommended when climbing Vesuvius
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: bjbaucom, October 2014
So glad we did this. This the walk is a lot but worth every step.
Reviewed by: Carol P, October 2014
The guide we had for visiting Pompeii was terrific. He gave wonderful insights as to how life would have been then and daily routines, while totally explaining the ruins. We walked through most of the site and he thoughtfully pointed out highlights and was very patient until everyone could hear and see. The hike up Mt. Vesuvius was well worth the effort. There was steam coming out of one side of the caldera and the views from the top were incredible. It would have been nice to have more time to spend at the top. It was a very worthwhile day and a tour that we would not hesitate to recommend.