Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am pickup is outside the Naples train station on the left, close to the Star Hotel Terminus garage entrance. The driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it
10:15am pickup from your Naples hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Crater of Mt Vesuvius, Italy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide in Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
- Entrance fees to Pompeii (approx. 11 euro) and Mt. Vesuvius (approx. 10 euro)
- Pizza with drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Walking shoes and a coat are recommended when climbing Vesuvius
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Laura I, July 2015
Excellent tour. Would have liked a bit of free time in Pompeii - there wasn't any. Guide was very funny and knowledgable. Probably the best tour guide I have ever had in Italy. Don't stray from the group as they don't do frequent headcounts and they don't wait around for stragglers - which I liked because they didn't waste any of our time. But the other group did lose an entire family who asked for a refund and were told tough luck because it was their responsibility to stay with the group. You have enough time to climb Mt Vesuvius to the crater and walk around for a few minutes on the top, but the climb is steep and elderly or not-fit participants may find it to be difficult in the time given.
Reviewed by: Ashley W, July 2015
This tour was wonderful and our guide André was awesome! He had lots of information for us. Hotel pick up and drop off was very convenient.