Mt Vesuvius Half-Day Trip from Naples
From the summit, the panoramic views of the Bay of Naples have captivated visitors for centuries. Then, peer down into the depths of the crater to see plumes of steam issuing from the sleeping, but still active, volcano.
Have lunch in a typical Italian pizzeria to enjoy a pizza and a soft drink (included).
After that return to your coach and travel back to Naples. Your tour finishes at the start point in the afternoon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
If arriving in Naples by train,the pickup point is outside the railway station on the left of the Star Hotel Terminus at 12:45pm.The driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it.
Tour will commence upon pickup at your hotel in Naples, Hotel pickups commence prior to 12:30, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Mt Vesuvius, Italy
- Entrance fee Mt Vesuvius (10 euros)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Narration by a professional guide
- 1 Soft Drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Mary C, March 2015
Great guide. Wonderful experience walking up the last long mile. Thanks
Reviewed by: winni_rose, August 2014
This is not for the fainthearted; the trek to the summit can be gruelling should one not be wearing the right footwear and have drinking water. The tour on the other hand was good with a very knowledgeable tour guide. The views from the summit are amazibg and there is that sense of achievement having made it to the top.