Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Rail Tour
Please note: Due to a landslide the famous path “Via dell’Amore” is still closed and for security reasons it will remain closed until at least 2015 ; during our tour we will be visiting instead Vernazza, one of the other villages of Cinque Terre, until further notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Train trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Boat trip Portovenere to Monterosso
- Professional guide
- Admission to Via dell'Amore path from Manarola to Riomaggiore
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to a landslide which occurred at the end of September 2012, the famous path “Via dell’Amore” has been closed. During your tour you will visit Vernazza instead, one of the other villages of Cinque Terre, until further notice
Reviewed by: stirosphoto, July 2014
At 7 AM when the tour started till the end, the tour operator kept the schedule and everyone else on the bus amazed by the beauty of the land and sea and the Cinque Terre towns. Another job well done and got my money's worth. Although one can travel by train bus and boat to get there, this tour took all the angst out of it.!!!!!
Reviewed by: Rita C, July 2014
It was a long day, but an exceptional one. Much was included and the tour guide was wonderful.