Xochimilco and National University of Mexico
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from hotels located in downtown Mexico City
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City
- Ride in a colorful 'trajinera'
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: The duration of this tour may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions
- Important: Itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions. Please kindly contact the local tour operator for information and confirmation
Reviewed by: Nathan O, August 2015
The wife and I always wanted to do this. The Mariachi was great and the people were all happy,festive, singing and dancing. The food and drinks were great. My wife The Queen of Barter got a great deal on a silver pendant of Our Lady of Guadalupe.Great shops before and after the boat ride. We got some great eats and tried dried crickets, minnows, with peanuts! The crickets were surprisingly sweet and the combo was awesome...it went well with my mechata! Great with place with about three couples or more. Make sure you go to the restroom before you go on the boat or you'll be hurting! LOLs
The University of mexico I always wanted to see since I first encountered reading and seeing photos of it in an old Golden Book Encyclopedia my Godmother bought me from 'Safeway when I was a young boy of 5. I saw then for the first time a photo of the Mosaic Library and read about what is done at a University. To see it for real along with my wife was a great experience. Loved this tour.
Reviewed by: Melissa, March 2015