Select a datex
What could be more unique than a gourmet dinner cruise along Melbourne's Yarra River? Watch the city light up on your three-hour Melbourne dinner cruise and enjoy Melbourne's famous fine dining in the comfort of a cruising restaurant. The changing vistas and colored lights will make this a movable feast with a difference as you travel along the Yarra River on your Melbourne dinner cruise.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your four-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs, and matched with premium Australian wines. Service onboard is personalized, expert and friendly, and the ambiance is lively and romantic. Drinks to accompany your Spirit of Melbourne dinner cruise include red and white wines, sparkling wine, beers and spirits, plus a choice of port or liqueur.
Melbourne Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Southgate Promenade Berth 3, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicken Breast marinated and chargrilled in a basil and pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and porcini cream sauce. Includes tasting platters for entree and desserts and beverages
Crispy skinned Salmon Fillet served with a saffron mayonnaise along side roast kipfler potatoes and a mixed leaf salad Includes tasting platters for entree and dessert, tea, coffee and bar beverages
Chargrilled Beef Eye Fillet with a prawn garnish upon a potato and pumpkin mash, broccolini with a creamy garlic jus (served medium). Includes tasting platters for entree and dessert and beverages
Oven baked vegetable filo wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad. Includes tasting platters for entree and dessert, tea, coffee and bar beverages
Seared Pork Loin served with roasted potatoes, carrots and capsicum with a dash of vincotto and truffle oil. Includes tasting platters for entree and dessert, tea, coffee and bar beverages
Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 4-course gourmet dinner
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, basic spirit and liqueurs
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
MENU: Subject to change
- Smoked Kangaroo served with a red cabbage and cranberry jelly and
- Shredded chicken tossed through a sesame glass noodle salad and
- Prawn and Scallop cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce
- vegetarian option: Roast pumpkin, spinach and fetta pappardelle pasta served with a napolitana sauce
- Chicken Breast marinated and chargrilled in a basil and pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and a porcini cream sauce OR
- Crispy skinned Salmon Fillet served with a saffron mayonnaise along side roast kipfler potatoes and a mixed leaf salad OR
- Chargrilled Beef Eye Fillet garnished with a prawn sitting upon a potato and pumpkin mash, broccolini with a creamy garlic jus (served medium OR
- Seared Pork Loin served with roasted potatoes, carrots and capsicum with a dash of vincotto and truffle oil OR
- Oven baked vegetable filo wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad (V)
- Selection of fine desserts to share
Cheese Tasting Plate:
- Selection of Australian cheeses served with biscuits and nuts
Coffee, Tea and Chocolates:
- Served with your choice of a port or liqueur
- Premium red, white and sparkling wines
- Selection of beers
- Comprehensive range of spirits
- Soft drinks, orange juice, mineral, soda and tonic waters
Please note: Your main course MUST be pre-selected at time of booking. Catering provided for vegetarian and special dietary requirements.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.