Select a datex
Experience the beauty of the Temples of Karnak illuminated against the darkness of night as the pharaohs of the New Kingdom take you on a journey into Ancient Egypt during your stay in Luxor.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Depart for the Sound and Light Show at Karnak from your Luxor hotel of cruise ship for en evening of entertainment Egyptian style! The show begins as you walk along the Avenue of Sphinx, passing through the towering facade into the Great Court. Walking through the complex a booming Pharaoh's voice narrates the history of Upper Egypt and the New Kingdom as the various additions left by rulers such as King Tutankhamun, Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut are illuminated against the night sky.
The second part of the Sound and Light Show at Karnak finds you seated overlooking the sacred lake as the complex is illuminated and the story of Egypt continues. Please note, while the show is suitable for all ages, the complex is very dark and commentary loud which younger children may find frightening. The ground in and around Karnak is uneven and sandy, please where comfortable, flat walking shoes.
Karnak Sound and Light Show
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Luxor hotels or Luxor Port
- Pick up from your hotel is approximately 1 hour prior to show start time (exact pick-up time to be confirmed at time of booking).
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Show takes place at 7pm and 8pm in English. Please reconfirm with local supplier 1 day prior to attendance
Karnak Sound and Light Show
- Sound and Light Show
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.