Go Los Angeles Card
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Visit LA’s most popular attractions including Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and the Queen Mary, and enjoy fun activities such as a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a Malibu celebrity homes tour and an afternoon at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium! With the purchase of a 3-, 4-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card, you will also receive 3 separate visits to Universal.
This fully customizable Go Los Angeles Card lets you create your own itinerary based solely on the activities and attractions that interest you. Sightsee at your own pace and enjoy tremendous discounts and special offers at select retailers, restaurants and attractions.
Choose a card valid for one, two, three, five or seven days within a 14-day period, and enjoy a complimentary, full-color pocket guidebook to help you plan your Los Angeles vacation.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must redeem your Go Los Angeles™ Card from one of the following locations:
- Hollywood Visitor Information Center
- Citadel Outlets Customer Service
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Go Los Angeles Card 1 Day
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Go Los Angeles Card 2 Day
Unlimited use for 2 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 3 Day
Unlimited use for 3 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 4 Day
Unlimited use for 4 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 5 Day
Unlimited use for 5 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card 7 Day
Unlimited use for 7 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card
- Access to nearly 40 attractions, activities and tours
- Comprehensive pocket guidebook
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Transportation between attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood is not included with the 1-day and 2-day cards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure you check the operating hours of each attraction
- Please note: Most attractions allow one visit per day for as many days as your card allows; however, some attractions have limited admission, meaning you can only visit them once with the card. Also, some attractions are seasonal or may require a minimum age for participation. More information is available in your guidebook
- For included admission to Universal Studios Hollywood (available on 3, 5 or 7 day cards only), you may visit up to 3 times per each card
- Please be advised, the hop-on hop-off yellow bus route is not suitable for transportation between attractions
- Beach Cruiser Rentals: Santa Monica*
- Bike and Skate Rentals: Griffith Park
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting*
- San Diego 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Whale Watching Cruise by Newport Landing (seasonal)
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX Movie
- Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Buena Park (seasonal May – September)*
- LEGOLAND® California
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier (unlimited 12-ride wristband)*
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (skip-the-line entry included)
- Universal Studios Hollywood (included with 3, 5 and 7-Day Cards)*
- Hollywood Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood*
- Museum of Tolerance
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
- Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
- Queen Mary (includes Ghosts and Legends Tour and self-guided ship tour)
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (Home of The Oscars)
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Express entry)
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica (one per day)
- Movie Star Homes Tour by LA City Tours
- Sony Pictures Studios Tour (ages 13 and up; offered Monday - Friday)
- Warner Bros. Studio VIP tour (ages 12 and up)
- Macy’s - 15% savings
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% off the lowest online rate
- Beverly Center - high-end shopping experience (by invitation only)
- The Original Farmers’ Market - complimentary souvenir poster
- The Lobster Restaurant - complimentary dessert with an entrée purchase
- The Whale & Ale Restaurant - 15% savings on all food and soft drinks
- Hollywood Highland Center - complimentary savings book
- Ports O’Call Restaurant - six complimentary oysters
- LA Stage Alliance (downtown and Hollywood) - 50% savings on shows
- Bonaventure Brewing Company - 20% savings
Special offers and attractions are subject to change.
Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid over a period of 14 days.
Reviewed by: Martha J B, June 2015
Loved using it! It was recognized and easy to use at the various places.
Reviewed by: Joseph B, June 2015
This tour was amazing!