With access to nearly 40 top LA attractions, activities and tours, the Go Los Angeles™ Card offers something for everyone! Tour Warner Bros. Studio on a VIP tour; meet your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds Hollywood; take a hop-on hop-off city tour; experience thrills at Six Flags Magic Mountain and much more. Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace; plus, you’ll save up to 50% on select tours, attractions, dining and shopping. Whether you’re a first-time or seasoned visitor, you’ll love this whole new way to discover Los Angeles!
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Get access to nearly 40 top LA attractions, activities and tours with the Go Los Angeles™ Card! A total value of almost USD $1,000, this card is available to you at one low price.
Visit LA’s most popular attractions including Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and the Queen Mary, and enjoy fun activities such as a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a Malibu celebrity homes tour and an afternoon at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium!
This fully customizable Go Los Angeles Card lets you create your own itinerary based solely on the activities and attractions that interest you. Sightsee at your own pace and enjoy tremendous discounts and special offers at select retailers, restaurants and attractions.
Choose a card valid for one, two, three, five or seven days within a 14-day period, and enjoy a complimentary, full-color pocket guidebook to help you plan your Los Angeles vacation.
Please Note: Your Go Los Angeles Card grants free admission to these attractions until 5:30pm. During all other times, standard admission will apply. Additionally, the following attractions are limited to "once per the life of the card”: Legoland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
Special Offer! -
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must redeem your Go Los Angeles™ Card from one of the following locations:
- Beverly Center Guest Services
- Hollywood Visitor Information Center
- Citadel Outlets Customer Service
- California Welcome Center Buena Park
- Cards are activated on the day they are first used and are valid for the number of days selected within a 14-day period
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Unlimited use for 2 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 3 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 5 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 7 days within 14 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go Los Angeles Card
- Access to nearly 40 attractions, activities and tours
- Comprehensive pocket guidebook
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Transportation between attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood is not included with the 1-day and 2-day cards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure you check the operating hours of each attraction
- Please note: Most attractions allow one visit per day for as many days as your card allows; however, some attractions have limited admission, meaning you can only visit them once with the card. Also, some attractions are seasonal or may require a minimum age for participation. More information is available in your guidebook
- Please be advised, the hop-on hop-off yellow bus route is not suitable for transportation between attractions
Itinerary:With Go Los Angeles Card you get Free Admission to:
- Beach Cruiser Rentals: Santa Monica*
- Bike and Skate Rentals: Griffith Park
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting*
- San Diego 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Whale Watching Cruise by Newport Landing (seasonal)
- Your choice of one harbor tour per day from Long Beach and San Pedro:
- Harbor Bay Cruise (1-hour) offered year-round
- World Port Cruise (1.5-hours) subject to availability
- Super Circle Cruise (2-hours) subject to availability
- Coastal Cruise/Whale Watch (2-hours) offered mid-January to end of March (weekends only)
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Belmont Park, San Diego (unlimited-rides wristband)*
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX Movie
- Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Buena Park (seasonal May – September)*
- LEGOLAND® California
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier (unlimited 12-ride wristband)*
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (skip-the-line entry included)
- Universal Studios Hollywood (Bonus with 3, 5 and 7-Day Cards)*
- GRAMMY Museum®
- Hollywood Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood*
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) Grand Avenue*
- Museum of Tolerance
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
- Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
- Petersen Automotive Museum*
- Queen Mary (includes Ghosts and Legends Tour and self-guided ship tour)
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (Home of The Oscars)
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Express entry)
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica (one per day)
- Movie Star Homes Tour by LA City Tours
- Sony Pictures Studios Tour (ages 13 and up; offered Monday - Friday)
- Warner Bros. Studio VIP tour (ages 12 and up)
- Macy’s - 15% savings
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% off the lowest online rate
- Sony Pictures Studio - 15% savings on apparel and souvenirs at the Studio Emporium
- Beverly Center - high-end shopping experience (by invitation only)
- The Original Farmers’ Market - complimentary souvenir poster
- Autry National Center Museum of the American West - complimentary gift with a minimum purchase
- of $25 in the Museum Store
- Warner Bros. Studio - 20% savings on retail merchandise*
- Citadel Outlets VIP Savings Card
- Catalina Island whale-watching cruise - 50% savings
- Amtrak California Pacific Surfliner - up to two children ages 2-15 ride at 50% off for each adult rail fare purchased
- Border Grill (downtown and Santa Monica) - complimentary margarita with the purchase of an entrée or appetizer
- The Lobster Restaurant - complimentary dessert with an entrée purchase
- The Whale & Ale Restaurant - 15% savings on all food and soft drinks
- Hollywood Highland Center - complimentary savings book
- Ports O’Call Restaurant - six complimentary oysters
- LA Stage Alliance (downtown and Hollywood) - 50% savings on shows
- Bonaventure Brewing Company - 20% savings
- House of Blues - 10% savings on clothing, 20% savings on the Sunday Gospel Brunch
- Los Angeles Segway tour - $10 savings
- Museum of Latin American Art - 2-for-1 admission and 10% savings at the museum store
- LEGOLAND California - discounted admission rates (seasonal), special upgrade offer (USD$12 each) at Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium
Special offers and attractions are subject to change.
*Go Los Angeles Card is accepted for gate admission until 5:30pm. Once inside the park all guests are welcome to stay until closing
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.