Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.Windsor Castle is closed on April 3,4, 5,28 and June 12,13,1415. On these dates the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; September 17, October 16, November 25, December 4, 8. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor.
Reviewed by: Laia B, November 2015
It is a good and complete trip. You can buy the tickets in the bus at a cheaper price and also the guide is giving you advice about the best place to eat or to do. The tourist guide was so kind and cheerful. It is a strongly recommended tour.
Reviewed by: indhiraflowers, November 2015
My sister and I traveled from Los Angeles to London to celebrate my 30th birthday and enjoyed our tour so much! The tour guide was so helpful, the driver was safe and the sights were beautiful. This was a dream trip come true and I would recommend Viator to any one who is looking for a guided sightseeing tour.