Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.Windsor Castle is closed on April 3,4, 5,28 and June 12,13,1415. On these dates the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; September 17, October 16, November 25, December 4, 8. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor.
Reviewed by: AJIT N, August 2015
Great day trip with fantastic tour guide. She shared so much information especially about history and specific events that occurred at Windsor Castle and at Oxford. At the end of the trip, our tour guide also helped everyone to find way to their hotels.
Reviewed by: Clare O, August 2015
Our guide Rhys and driver No made the trip terrific. It was very informative and we had the perfect amount of time at each location. Loved it!