Staying in London but want to see Paris? Travel by Eurostar at a convenient time, to discover the "City of Lights" independently or with a guide. Whether it's the Eiffel Tower you want to climb, or a simple stroll down the Champs Elysees, this tour can fill your Parisian dreams - all in one day.
- Choice of seating available
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
This independent tour to Paris is designed to give you freedom while visiting Paris. Arrive into Paris Gare du Nord and the day is yours to explore Paris. Whilst in Paris you can use your ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off City Tour to see the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees and more at your leisure. Total independence to see what you want, when you want.
This is a fully escorted day tour. On arrival in Paris you will be met (English speaking guide) at the station for a panoramic tour of Paris to see all the main sights of Paris traveling by hop-on, hop-off bus, which includes a stop at the second level of the Eiffel Tower, before taking a break for lunch. On some occasions, queuing time at the Eiffel Tower may be lengthy. Your guide may suggest a visit to the Louvre Museum or Musee D'Orsay (on Tuesdays) as an alternative. If this happens, you will still see the Eiffel Tower and have time for photographs there instead.
In the afternoon, take a cruise down the famous River Seine. Your Paris guide will meet you after the cruise and will escort you to the Notre Dame for a tour of this magnificent Cathedral. Your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to transport you to the Opera District for a spot of shopping, before returning to the Gare du Nord for the train home.
Standard or First Class Eurostar Tickets:
Tickets will be pre-booked in an air-conditioned carriage. You have the choice of traveling with a standard ticket or upgrade to first class (Eurostar Leisure Select) to enjoy complimentary breakfast and light evening meal, wide reclining spacious seats and selection of newspapers and magazines.
Please note: Your guide will not accompany you inside the Notre Dame.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:St Pancras International Train Station
Return Details:Return to Paris Gare du Nord station at least 30 minutes prior to departure between 8:30pm - 9:15pm. You will arrive in London St. Pancras station between 10:00pm-10:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Includes standard-class train ticket and hop-on hop-off tour
Includes first-class train ticket and hop-on hop-off tour
Includes standard-class train ticket plus a guided day trip
Includes first-class train ticket plus a guided day trip
Paris Rail Day Trip from London
- Round-trip Eurostar rail tickets with pre-booked seats
- Paris Travel Pack (public transport information and city map)
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Queuing time at the Eiffel Tower can be up to three hours. Your guide may suggest a visit to the Louvre Museum or Musee D'Orsay (on Tuesdays) as an alternative. If this happens, you will still see the Eiffel Tower and have time for photographs
- Train times are subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.