Select a datex
Combine a morning sightseeing tour of Lisbon with an afternoon exploring the Estoril Coast, Cascais and the romantic mountainous region of Sintra. If you are short on time or this is your first visit to Lisbon, this tour is a great way to get an overview of the area, and it includes a wine tasting! In Lisbon, see the charming Alfama quarter, Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the World Heritage Sites of Jerónimos Monastery and the beautiful Sintra National Palace. Then take in views of the Atlantic Ocean (including Hell's Mouth cliff) as you drive along the Estoril Coast and through Cascais, and discover the beauty of Sintra and Colares while you learn interesting facts from your guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Get comfortable on an air-conditioned coach and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Lisbon, the first part of your full-day Lisbon combination tour. Relax on the drive down Liberty Avenue to Rossio, in the heart of the city, and visit Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest and picturesque quarter. Stop here for a wine tasting at a local shop.
Continue along the Tagus River to Praça do Comércio, where a sculpture of King José I on a bronze horse stands tall. Learn interesting facts about Lisbon from your guide as you take in views of the Tagus River and iconic Lisbon landmarks such as Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries.
Next, visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jerónimos Monastery, as well as the Coach Museum, which houses a large collection of opulent coaches built for the aristocracy, dating back to the 17th century. (Please note: The Jerónimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays; alternatively, you will visit the neoclassical Palácio Nacional da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace) or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida, which showcases an important art collection by Portuguese artist António de Medeiros e Almeida.)
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant or cafe, then get ready for an unforgettable afternoon trip on Portugal's beautiful coast!
Head to Sintra, where you’ll visit Sintra National Palace and have free time to explore the beautiful town on your own. Continue your tour to Colares, a cute town famous for its local wine. Enjoy a short walking tour with your guide.
Next, take in views of the Portuguese countryside from your coach on the drive to Cascais Bay and Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe, on the Estoril Coast. Enjoy a dramatic photo opportunity at Hell's Mouth cliff (Boca do Inferno), and see Guincho Beach, famous among surfers, before you return to Lisbon.
Special Offer! - Book this trip and save up to 10% compared to booking the trips separately. - Book Now!
Palacio Nacional da Pena, Portugal
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Lisbon and centrally located Lisbon hotels
- 9am. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time; you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
Return Details:Returns to central Lisbon at approximately 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Typical Street in Lisbon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees to the Coach Museum and Sintra National Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Sintra National Palace is closed on Wednesday; instead you will enjoy a visit to Queluz Palace
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.