Fátima and the Sanctuary Basilica Half Day Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
With your guide, visit Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary (Nossa Senhora de Fátima Santuario), a place of worship visited each year by more than four million pilgrims who travel to pay their respects and worship at the shrine. See the Chapel of Apparitions, the place where the Virgin Mary appeared, and see the tombstones of the two of the three shepherd kids who reported the apparition.
You’ll have free time to explore the site at your own pace, enjoy some quiet time on your own and attend mass, if you wish.
Finally, relax in your coach and admire views of the Portuguese countryside on the drive back to Lisbon.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
Reviewed by: durantjt, September 2014
It was excellent. The coach ride was comfortable and the guide was friendly. It was a lovely day !
Reviewed by: Elma A, July 2013
Excellent I highly recommend