3-Day Small Group Tour of French and Belgian WWI Battlefields from Lille
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Day Small Group Tour of French and Belgian WWI Battlefields
- Professional driver-guide
- Transport by minivan
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees Hooge Crater Museum, Hooge Trenches and Fromelles Visitor Centre
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Iain A C, June 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 Day Battlefield Tour with Back Road Tours. The guide, Tony Wade, was excellent. His knowledge of the battles and general French/Belgian history was incomparable. The accommodation at the Kastelhoof was excellent and the locations and routes travelled - spot on.
Reviewed by: Cheryl S, October 2014
This was one of the best tours we have ever taken. Tony Ward was an excellent guide and we would love to take another tour under his leadership - perhaps WWII battle sites next time. His depth of knowledge and experience leading this tour was exemplary - we had a diverse group and made an effort to be inclusive and relevant to all aboard. The accommodation in Ypers was superb - excellent food and very comfortable rooms. Situated on a battlefield site was amazing and added to the overall experience. We highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting an in-depth and informative accounting of WWI.