Soweto Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Meet the resilient people of Soweto
- Entrance fees
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Sandton hotel pickup and drop off
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Theresa R, July 2015
Excellent tour that provided a deeper understanding of South Africa's history. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and was a very safe driver. I highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Bruce S, Australia, December 2013
I was the only English speaking person in a tour group of German Tourist but our tour guide Rudie made the extra effort to provide narrative in both languages ... the visit to the squatter camp in Soweto was excellent and well managed by our tour guide ... well worth it