Select a datex
Discover Helsinki independently with the Helsinki Card. The card is a handy, economical way to make the most of your visit in Helsinki. It is a transport ticket and entrance ticket all in one and has a number of great value reductions and bonuses attached. Don't leave home without one!
The Helsinki Card comes with a complete guidebook of all the included attractions and excellent maps of the city. With you free travel on public transport (trams, metro, buses, train, boats to the islands) as well as free entrance to all major sights and museums, the Helsinki card is a great way to explore the city. You will be well equipped to get the most out of your stay in the city. The Helsinki Card also offers great value discounts such as 30% discount on the Finnair airport bus, discounts on tours out of town, tours to Tallinn, restaurants, concerts, sports, sauna, rentals and much more.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE HELSINKI CARD OFFERING:
- FREE Audio City Tour in 12 languages which operates daily
- Unlimited free travel on public transport in Helsinki
- Free entrance to major sights and up to 50 museums
- Free travel and discounted entry to Korkeasaari Zoo Island
- Free travel and entrances to Suomenlinna Fortress
- Discount on the Finnair airport bus
- Helsinki Card guide book, including a map and extensive information which is published in English, German, Swedish, Russian and Finnish.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
- Free entrance to 50 major sights and museums
- Unlimited travel on public transport within the city
- Free travel and entrances to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Discounted entry to Korkeasaari Zoo
- Helsinki Card guide book, including a map and extensive information
- 25 other establishments with discounts in shopping, restaurants, car hire, theatre tickets, and much more!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given the Helsinki Card guide book with information on museums and establishments associated with the program. The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary - information on the discounts offered.
Itinerary:FREE AUDIO CITY TOUR:
This city tour takes in the most important sights of Helsinki. The tour is an audio-visual experience, during which it is possible to listen to commentary through headphones with a choice of 12 languages (Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Latin and Helsinki dialect). There are also sound effects to bring the sights to life and tie them in with the history of the city. Senate Square, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Opera House and Finlandia House are amongst the highlights. The tour will stop at the Sibelius Monument and, whenever possible, at Temppeliaukio Church - the church in the rock!
In addition, once you have purchased your Helsinki Card, entry to the following attractions is FREE:
- Amos Anderson Art Museum
- Arabia Museum & Gallery | Design Museum
- Ateneum Art Museum
- Cygnaeus Gallery
- Design Museum
- Exhibition Centre WeeGee
- Finnish Museum of Photography
- Gallen-Kallela Museum
- Helsinki Art Museum, Tennis Palace
- Helsinki City Museum
- Hotel And Restaurant Museum
- Mannerheim Museum
- Military Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Museum of Technology
- National Museum of Finland
- Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- Sports Museum of Finland
- Suomenlinna Fortress (Museum & Experience)
- Conducted Tour of Suomenlinna Fortress
- Ehrensvärd Museum
- Military Museum´s Manege
- Submarine Vesikko
- Suomenlinna Toy Museum
- Theatre Museum
- Urho Kekkonen Museum Tamminiemi
- Villa Gyllenberg
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the card also provides discounted or value added shopping, restaurants, car hire, and theatre tickets, and much more! You will receive 85 fantastic offers when you present the Helsinki Card - BOOK NOW!
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.