SAVE MONEY WITH THE HELSINKI CARD OFFERING:
- FREE Audio City Tour in 12 languages which operates daily
- Unlimited free travel on public transport in Helsinki
- Free entrance to major sights and up to 50 museums
- Free travel and discounted entry to Korkeasaari Zoo Island
- Free travel and entrances to Suomenlinna Fortress
- Discount on the Finnair airport bus
- Helsinki Card guide book, including a map and extensive information which is published in English, German, Swedish, Russian and Finnish.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Helsinki Card
Unlimited use for 24 hours from time of first use
48 Hour Helsinki Card
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
72 Hour Helsinki Card
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
- Free entrance to 50 major sights and museums
- Unlimited travel on public transport within the city
- Free travel and entrances to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Discounted entry to Korkeasaari Zoo
- Helsinki Card guide book, including a map and extensive information
- 25 other establishments with discounts in shopping, restaurants, car hire, theatre tickets, and much more!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given the Helsinki Card guide book with information on museums and establishments associated with the program. The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary - information on the discounts offered.
This city tour takes in the most important sights of Helsinki. The tour is an audio-visual experience, during which it is possible to listen to commentary through headphones with a choice of 12 languages (Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Latin and Helsinki dialect). There are also sound effects to bring the sights to life and tie them in with the history of the city. Senate Square, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Opera House and Finlandia House are amongst the highlights. The tour will stop at the Sibelius Monument and, whenever possible, at Temppeliaukio Church - the church in the rock!
In addition, once you have purchased your Helsinki Card, entry to the following attractions is FREE:
- Amos Anderson Art Museum
- Arabia Museum & Gallery | Design Museum
- Ateneum Art Museum
- Cygnaeus Gallery
- Design Museum
- Exhibition Centre WeeGee
- Finnish Museum of Photography
- Gallen-Kallela Museum
- Helsinki Art Museum, Tennis Palace
- Helsinki City Museum
- Hotel And Restaurant Museum
- Mannerheim Museum
- Military Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Museum of Technology
- National Museum of Finland
- Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- Sports Museum of Finland
- Suomenlinna Fortress (Museum & Experience)
- Conducted Tour of Suomenlinna Fortress
- Ehrensvärd Museum
- Military Museum´s Manege
- Submarine Vesikko
- Suomenlinna Toy Museum
- Theatre Museum
- Urho Kekkonen Museum Tamminiemi
- Villa Gyllenberg
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the card also provides discounted or value added shopping, restaurants, car hire, and theatre tickets, and much more! You will receive 85 fantastic offers when you present the Helsinki Card.
- Discounted entry to the Natural History Museum
- Discounted entry to Sea Life Helsinki
Reviewed by: Asha'man, November 2015
This is a remedy, especially you're visiting several museums and using public transportation system. It saved me lots of money!
Reviewed by: psimkus, September 2015
This card is good if you have lots of time in the city. Not for the cruise passenger on a day excursion. I was able to recoup 75 of the price by taking the Panoramic bus tour, but that's all I had time for before returning to the ship. Easy to retrieve from the tourist office, and the people there are great. Hit city hall first thing for free toilets.