Four Day Christmas Delight - Leipzig, Dresden and Plauen
- Multi-Day Trip
- Seasonal Offer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs from the lobby of the Movenpick Hotel (Den Haager Str. 5) at 8am
Tour departs from the lobby of the InterContinental Frankfurt (W.-Leuschner-Str. 43) at 8:15am
Tour departs from the lobby of the InterCityHotel Frankfurt (Poststr. 8) at 8:30am
Tour departs from the Meeting Point at Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1 (Arrival level Hall B) at 9am
Four Day Christmas Delight
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- 3 nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- All tours as per itinerary
- Welcome snack in Leipzig (bratwurst and mulled wine)
- Entrance fee to Meissen porcelain factory
- Entrance fee to Wartburg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Routes may vary due to weather or other factors
Reviewed by: M C E, South Africa, January 2013
Great Tour, high standard of hotel accommodation, and very knowlegeable English speaking guide. The Christmas Markets chosen were many and varied.
Four days is the ideal period for this type of Tour, and we particularly liked certian parts of Eastern Germany. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Maranda C, Canada, December 2012
The Four Day Christmas Delight - Leipzig, Dresden and Plauen Tour was truly wonderful. The guide (Gregory) and Driver (Armin) were superb, both of them were very professional, nice and kind. The castles, churches and old little towns were historical and typical to demonstrate the Eastern Germany styles. I particularly enjoyed the winter wonderland sceneries along the journey from Dresden to Plauen. The German Christmas Markets and beautiful festive decorations were the highlights. The weather was cold and sometimes snowy, lowest was minus 11 degree celcius . Must dress warm enough for this tour! Recommended!