Hluhluwe Game Reserve Safari
The tour includes closed vehicle game drives throughout the day, and you have the option to take an open vehicle game drive at an additional cost, payable direct to the supplier on the day. Lunch is at the award winning Hilltop Camp, which has incredible views over the reserve.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full Day Hluhluwe Game Reserve Safari
- Game Drive
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
Reviewed by: Raymond E, October 2014
Colin our guide did an excellent job.
Reviewed by: Alexander N, March 2014
My Husband (30) and I (24) from Germany had a wonderful day in the Hluhluwe Game Reserve. In the park we saw crocodiles, giraffes, elephants, warthogs, rhinos, buffalos, zebras, several species of monkeys, spiders, snakes and birds. The guide knew exactly where to find the animals, it was great. Also the driver from Durban to the game reserve was very nice. He was a zulu man and told us so much about the zulu culture. The Lunch at the Lodge was also very nice, we were able to choose from the whole card of the restaurant.
We had a wonderful day.