Durban City Sightseeing Tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Continue past Durban City Hall and learn about its humorous history, before visiting the Phansi Museum, home to a collection of South African artifacts and traditions. See beadworks, headrests, Zulu Clay Pots and various other treasures as you browse the museum with your expert guide.
See Durban's Botanic Gardens, founded in 1849, where you'll find a mix of African, Asian and American trees. Throughout the tour your expert guide will introduce you to the rich Indian history of Durban, and you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a taste of the unique 'Bunny Chow' cuisine before your tour concludes.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Golden Mile Beachfront
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Please note, the Phansi Museum is closed to visitors on Sundays
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
Reviewed by: SILVANO Z, November 2013
Reviewed by: leonie m h, June 2013
Our driver was very informed and friendly - he took us to a variety of places of interest and finished to tour with a great bunny chow meal at the wharf - thanks to Togo our Zulu guide