Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am: October 24 – March 31
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Transport by coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is the euro
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information that the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport and relevant visa information is required at time of booking: name as per your passport, date of birth, nationality, date of expiry and passport number
Reviewed by: Linda T, August 2015
Awesome bus tour from Dubrovnik to Montenegro. Pick up around 7 AM and drop off around 7 PM. About 5 stops first one to have coffee and use restrooms, second for a photo opp, third in the beautiful city of Kotor where we wished we had more time, fourth in a small village for a snack, and last in the beach town of Budva. The bus driver was such a good driver, navigating up the windy mountain roads, and he let me use his car charger when my smartphone ran out of battery! The guide was great, very informative and funny too. I would definitely recommend this tour!
Reviewed by: louise.c1000, July 2015
Early start but at least u get a full day trip. Our Driver and Guide Joseph were lovely and Joseph was very
informative without being boring. How our driver manage to negotiate the winding roads leading up to the mountains - not for the faint hearted . All the stops in Montenegro were very good but would have liked to have had more time in Budva to explore. Kator was superb a very interesting medieval town. All in all I would recommend this trip to see another part of Croatia.