Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am: October 24 – March 31
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Transport by coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is the euro
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information that the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport and relevant visa information is required at time of booking: name as per your passport, date of birth, nationality, date of expiry and passport number
Reviewed by: RAANAN R, July 2015
Exellent !!! Full day trip with a very experient guid, beautiful views - highly recommended !!!
Reviewed by: Mir M, June 2015
We had an excellent day trip to Montenegro. Montenegro is absolutely beautiful. We really loved Kotor and the Serpentine Road is breathtaking. The tour operator was really well organized and resourceful. Our guide was excellent, his way of presenting trivia, insights and relevant jokes made our journey even more enjoyable. And last but not least, the driver was pretty experienced and skilled, specially on the Serpentine Road, he knew exactly what he was doing.
Our money well spent. Highly recommended.