Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am: October 24 – March 31
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Transport by coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is the euro
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information that the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport and relevant visa information is required at time of booking: name as per your passport, date of birth, nationality, date of expiry and passport number
Reviewed by: Andy J, December 2015
It was raining but that didn't really take away from our trip. Our tour guide Daniella was wonderful, offering suggestions on places to eat as well as different sights we just had to see.
I'd have loved to have scaled the city walls in Kotor but due to the weather it was ill advised. I'd definitely do it again, hopefully with better weather.
Reviewed by: Richard H, November 2015
No complaints, the mini bus they picked us up in was new and clean, the driver and tour guide were both great. Montenegro was interesting to see, the tour was a day well spent. I would book through Viator again, no problems.