Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
On this day trip from Dubrovnik to Montenegro, cross international borders and spend the day in one of Europe’s lesser-visited gems. Enjoy a scenic drive around Kotor Bay with its numerous small settlements, including Risan, once the seat of the Illyrian queen Teuta, and picturesque Perast. Take a break in the medieval town of Kotor, encircled by walls and fortresses and listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Don’t miss its popular attraction, the Cathedral of St Tryphon.
Then continue your tour along the steep slopes to Cetinje (only April-October), stopping briefly along the way in the village of Njeguši. You will drive through Cetinje, once the seat of the Montenegrin rulers.
Continue towards Budva with a panoramic view over Sveti Stefan, an exclusive island hotel. In Budva, a charming ancient town that is today a lively tourist resort, you’ll have more free time to explore. Return to Dubrovnik with a ferry ride across the bay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is also available from selected Dubrovnik hotels
8am (October, 24 – March, 31)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip in English
Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik with English-speaking guide
Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the King Nikola Museum (approximately €5 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is the EURO
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport and relevant visa information is required at time of booking - name as per your passport, date of birth, nationality, date of expiry and passport number.
Reviewed by: Patricia Y, October 2014
I loved the tour! I can't praise enough the driver of our bus he handles those mountain corners with ease he is amazing such a excellent and safe driver! Our hostess for the day was wonderful and interesting so full of knowledge.
Reviewed by: natalie S, October 2014
Montenegro is a must when visiting Dubrovnik. The bus was comfortable and clean. Our guide and very informative. Montenegro is beautiful! My only complaint would be that I would have liked to have have spent more time in Kotor. I liked it more than Budva. I would have rather spent more time in Kotor and not go to Budva at all, but that's just me being picky. I definitely recommend this trip!