Island of Korcula with Wine Tasting Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
A bus will carry you to Orebic, where a ferry takes you to the island. Experience the charming streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in the island’s city of the same name, which is also one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean. You’ll also hear a little history of the town’s famous son, Marco Polo, who many believe was born here. After sightseeing, enjoy free time to have lunch and even go swimming.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, indulge in excellent local wine at one well-known wine cellar on the Peljesac peninsula.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is also available from selected Dubrovnik hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Island of Korcula Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Transportation by coach and boat
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation to/from the island is by boat
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
Reviewed by: Lionel G, July 2015
Very good trip. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, and gave a very informative tour of Korcula old town. The coach was very clean, comfortable and air conditioned. The drive up the coast was spectacular. The visit to the winery gave an interesting insight into Croatian wine production and it tasted good too.
Reviewed by: Luke W, June 2015
This tour was perfectly organized with the right amount of time at each stop. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable.