Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour - The Arabian Jewel
As you travel around town, listen to stories about the city and its sights such as Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, or the grand mosque, as it’s more simply known. Head inside to learn about the monument and marvel at its sheer size and grandeur. The stunning building can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, making it one of the world’s largest mosques.
Hop back inside your minivan and travel the short distance to the Sheikh Zayed center, where the late Sheikh's work is remembered. See memorabilia of the Shiekh including his hunting rifles and his vehicles. Also learn about how the Sheikh travelled around the world and formed the Emirates as we know them today.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before heading to Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, an open-air museum that showcases everyday life in the city prior to the discovery of oil. Stroll around at leisure and admire recreated souks and a traditional Bedouin camp complete with goat-hair tents.
Finish your tour with a drive past the Dhow Yard where wooden ships are built using time-honored methods, and then head back to Dubai where you will say your goodbyes to your guide at the start point.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Professional guide
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- There is a strict dress code to enter any mosques; woman must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves and a head scarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Carlos C, June 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: DIANA I, June 2015