Castles Tour from Copenhagen: North Zealand and Hamlet Castle
After lunch (own expense), your tour continues towards Fredensborg, where the Queen's summer residence of Fredensborg Palace is attractively located in the middle of a lovely park, bordering the idyllic Esrum Lake.
The next highlight on your tour is Frederiksborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in 1601 - 1625. This pearl of history, built in magnificent Renaissance style with a touch of baroque, is now a national historical museum, containing treasures of painting, tapestry, porcelain, silver and furniture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Frederiksborg Castle, Denmark
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Reviewed by: Matthew N, August 2014
Tour guide and bus driver were great, very knowledgeable and friendly. Tour guide answered tons of questions, gave great tours of the castles and gave tons of info outside of the prerecorded tidbits during the bus portions.
Loved having wifi on the bus too. Was the highlight of my trip.
Reviewed by: Eric H, August 2014
Excellent guide- super knowledgeable and the tour was well paced. The lunch option was also excellent!! Well done!