Welcome aboard Chicago's largest luxury yacht at Navy Pier! Tantalize your taste buds and discover Chicago's wonderful city skyline on this 2-hour lunch cruise. While you cruise, and enjoy a freshly prepared three-course meal, you'll enjoy magnificent views of the Windy City skyline and hear your favorite music from a live trio.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, you host will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Relax with a beverage or tour the ship's three climate-controlled decks. Watching the boat cast-off from one of the observation decks is a great way to start your afternoon cruise.
When you are ready to begin lunch, order your meal from the menu of celebrity chef inspired entrees. Bring an appetite as the food is delicious, plentiful and prepared freshly to your specifications.
Throughout the cruise DJ entertainment sets the mood...Enjoy a wide range of music, from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
Return to the pier relaxed and refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Chicago Lunch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise depart from the south side of Navy Pier
- Monday to Friday - 11:45am
- Saturday - 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Lunch Cruise
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- 3-course meal with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- A waiter will take your individual order after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
- Mixed greens, strawberries, Granny Smith apples, caramelized pecans, crumbled bleu cheese, raspberry vinaigrette
- Served with a local market vegetable bundle and cheddar mashed potato accompaniments
- Bone-in chicken pan-roasted in natural juices with garlic, herbs and citrus
- Atlantic salmon fillet chargrilled with lemon-dill aioli
- Linguine and shellfish with shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato saffron broth
- Vegetable tower of crostini layers with ragout of asparagus, peppers and squash and white bean purée
- Petite pastry cups, dark chocolate fondue with accoutrements and fresh fruit
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.