Chicago Dinner Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Editor's Pick
For an experience that begins well before the cruise departs, arrive early dressed in your most festive attire. Enjoy the electric atmosphere of Navy Pier, alive with wandering entertainers and remarkable views that offer a taste of the experience to come.
The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your host will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service. From the three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, the dinner cruise offers a unique setting with understated Art Deco accents, reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
A celebrity-chef inspired menu of seasonal hors d'oeuvres, entrées, accompaniments and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, Complement your sumptuous meal with a drink from the new full service bar featuring an expanded microbrew selection, creative new cocktails and a refreshed wine list (own expense). DJ entertainment will set the mood for an unforgettable evening on the water. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
Please see below for a sample menu:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday: 7:30pm (8pm, May 28 - September 6)
Saturday: 7pm (8:30pm, May 28 - September 6)
Boarding begins 1-hour prior to above times. All departure times are subject to change
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience Luxury on a Chicago Dinner Cruise
- 3-hour dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Surf and turf menu upgrade
- Gratuities for additional purchases
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Wednesday 9:30pm
- Saturday 10:15pm
Jackets are strongly recommended for men and cocktail attire for women
No jeans, shorts, tank tops or halter-tops will be allowed on any cruise.
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Asparagus | Zucchini | Caramelized Onion | Corn | Tomatoes | Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Rock Shrimp Spheres: Rock Shrimp | Blue Crab | Lime Zest | Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Crab and Mussel Gratin: Lump Crab | Macaroni | Gouda | Fontina | Monterey Jack | Asparagus
- Romesco Crust Salmon: White Bean, Carrots, Artichoke & Parsley Stew
- Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken: Roasted Red Potatoes | Scallions | Summer Squash | Rosemary Vinaigrette
- Braised Short Rib: Chimichurri Glaze | Queso Fresco | Roasted Corn | Zucchini | Blistered Grape Tomatoes
- Cauliflower Steak: Israeli Couscous | Red Currants | Crispy Capers | Parsley Vinaigrette
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
- Mountain Berry Shortcake: Fresh Berries | Lemon Sponge Cake | Vanilla Cream
- Chocolate Decadent Cake: Raspberry Sauce | Mixed Berries
Reviewed by: William M, November 2015
Excellent waiter, good time
Reviewed by: Sharon B, October 2015
My wife and I had a great time. The waitress made our anniversary even more special by bringing us a special dessert and getting the DJ to play a special song for us.