Select a datex
Simplify your trip to Amsterdam with the I Amsterdam City Card, a pass that gives you free admission to museums and public transport throughout the city. Gain free entry to 38 museums including the Van Gogh Museum, Rembrandthuis Museum and Hermitage Amsterdam. Enjoy unlimited free public transport, a free canal cruise and discounts on attractions and restaurants. This pass is the perfect way for independent travelers to make the most of their time in Amsterdam and save money too!
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Amsterdam has so much to offer, including world-renowned museums, delicious food and delightful canals. The I amsterdam city card makes it easy to get the most out of your stay in this vibrant city while saving lots of money.
With your pass, gain free admission to illustrious Amsterdam museums including the Van Gogh Museum, Rembrandthuis Museum and Hermitage Amsterdam. Save 25% off popular Amsterdam attractions such as Madame Tussauds and XtraCold Icebar, and receive discount offers for restaurants and shows.
You'll also get a free city map to help you navigate the streets and canals of Amsterdam and unlimited use of public transport (airport train not included). Enjoy the sights from a free canal cruise, also included with your city pass.
Your I amsterdam card activates with your first use and stays valid for 48 or 72 hours. Use your pass to discover this marvelous city at your own pace!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Collect the card and city map upon arrival at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or in the city center - the choice is yours!
- At your own leisure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 48 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use for 72 hours from time of first use
Amsterdam Card 2013
- Free admission to 38 museums
- Use of public transport system (GVB trams, buses and underground)
- One Amsterdam canal cruise
- 25% discount on admission to Amsterdam's most popular attractions
- 25% discount at participating restaurants and shops
- City Map
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once the card is activated (from the first time it is used), it is then valid for the consecutive hours shown on your card.
- All locations included can only be visited one time
FREE Museum Entrance:
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- Artis Royal Zoo
- Bakkerij Museum Zaanse Schans
- Biblical Museum
- Bijzondere collecties (Special collections University of Amsterdam)
- City Archives
- Cobra Museum of Modern Art
- de Appel arts centre
- De Oude Kerk
- De Nieuwe Kerk
- Diamant Museum Amsterdam
- Dolhuys Museum Haarlem
- Dutch Resistance Museum
- EYE Filmmuseum
- FOAM Photography Museum
- Frans Hals Museum Haarlem
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Het Grachtenhuis
- Het Rembrandthuis Museum (Rembrandt House Museum)
- Het Scheepvaartmuseum (The National Maritime Museum)
- Hortus Botanicus
- Houseboat Museum
- Huis Marseille - Museum for photography
- FOAM Photography Museum
- Joods Cultureel Kwartier - Jewish Historical Museum & Portuguese
- Joods Cultureel Kwartier - Synagogue & Hollandsche Schouwburg
- Molenmuseum Zaanse Schans
- Molen van Sloten & Kuiperijmuseum
- Museum Geekvinck Hinlopen Huis
- Museum Het Schip
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic
- Museum van het Nederlandse Uurwerk Zaanse Schans
- Museum Van Loon
- Museum Willet Holthuysen
- Pijpenkabinet (Amsterdam Pipe Museum)
- Science Center NEMO
- Stedelijk Museum
- Tassenmuseum Hendrikje (Museum of Bags and Purses)
- Teylers Museum Haarlem
- Van Gogh Museum (until 25 April on display in the Hermitage)
- Zaans Museum
- Amsterdam ArenA
- Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- Amsterdam Tattoo Museum
- Ajax Experience
- Candlelight / Cocktail Cruise - Holland International Canal Cruises Caulils Delicatessen & Catering
- Cheese Gift Shop Magna Plaza
- Heineken Experience
- Hollandse Manege
- House of Bols
- Kattenkabinet (Cat Cabinet)
- Madame Tussauds
- Reypenaer Tasting Room
- Thinking of Holland (design souvenir shop)
- XtraCold Icebar
- Tun Fun
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.