Private Tour: Petra Day Trip from Amman
Travel before 31 August, 2014, and save 10%
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
At the end of the Siq, you will see the Treasury, El-Khazneh, which was believed to hold countless treasures. Your first view of El-Khazneh is absolutely breathtaking, so have your camera ready! Other monuments you will see in Petra include the theater, Altar of Sacrifice and the royal tombs.
Your private two-hour tour of Petra is led by a local guide, provided by the Authority of Petra under the Ministry of Tourism. Please remember to wear comfortable shoes for this unforgettable adventure.
You'll be driven by a local driver on this hassle-free private tour of Petra. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your driver, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Travel through the Siq to reach the breathtaking sites of Petra in Jordan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to Petra with horse and guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is not enough time to climb up to the monastery
Reviewed by: JEFFREY F, July 2014
Our driver from Amman to Petra was awesome. Probably one of the nicest people we met during the entire trip. His name was Hassan and if you're there I highly recommend him. He's very knowledgable about everything Jordan. Amazing experience overall. DO IT!
Reviewed by: Lorenext, June 2014
Excellent tour!!! totally a "no miss" if you come to Jordan! the tour guide was excellent! take a hat becasue the sun can be very tough at noon!