Make the most of your stay in the enchanting city of Salzburg with this combination sightseeing package. With a 48-hour Salzburg Card, a Mozart city tour, a coffee and cake break at Cafe Fuerst (until October 2013), and a traditional 3-course Austrian meal, this Salzburg combo allows you to experience the best of the city and see its top sights, including Mirabell Palace, Hellbrunn Palace, Mozart’s birthplace and Mondsee Cathedral. Unlimited use of the city’s public transportation is also included.
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Dinner included
Your Salzburg sightseeing combo includes the following features. Your vouchers will be delivered to your Salzburg hotel so you can begin your independent exploration of the city as soon as you want!
48-Hour Salzburg Card
The best way to explore the Austrian capital on your own, your Salzburg Card is valid for 48 hours and gives you admission to more than 30 top Salzburg attractions and museums, plus discounts and unlimited free travel by public transport. Visit iconic sights like Mozart's birthplace, Hohensalzburg Fortress, Hellbrunn Palace and Catacombs St Peter. Or check out the Salzburg Zoo, Toy Museum or Museum of Natural History.
Please see below for a list of all attractions and discounts included with the Salzburg Card.
Mozart City Tour (1,5 hour)
Starting from Mirabell Palace (where scenes from The Sound of Music were filmed), your 1.5-hour Mozart-themed tour retraces the footsteps of world-famous Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Follow his life as you see emblematic sights like the Mozarteum (University of Music), Marionette Theatre, Trinity Church and the Mozart’s Wohnhaus (Mozart's Residence), where the composer lived for many years. You’ll also have the chance to admire a breathtaking view of the city when you pass by the Salzach River. On your way back , use your included ticket to ride the elevator up to Salzburg Fortress for a panoramic view over the city.
Coffee and Cake at Café Fuerst (until October, 2013; from November, 2013 five Original Mozartkugeln from Café Fuerst are included only)
Get a taste of authentic Salzburg as you take a break at Café Fuerst, which dates back to the end of 19th century. Famous for being the birthplace of a delicious sweet made with chocolate and marzipan, the cafe is named after the creator of the dessert, Paul Fuerst, who was awarded a gold medal for it at the Paris Exhibition of 1905.
Lunch or Dinner at K+K Salzburg Restaurant Am Waagplatz
Enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch or dinner, including a glass of wine, at K+K Salzburg Restaurant in the heart of the city, close to Mozart Square. Known as the ‘Freysauff Building’ thanks to the 18th-century family who gave their name to the place, the restaurant offers a delicious selection of traditional Austrian dishes and wine. Reservations aren't essential. Simply go to the restaurant at your desired time, and sit down to eat!
Baroque Fountain Residenzbrunnen
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour package will be delivered to your Salzburg hotel free of charge; it contains information on departure points and times for all included tours and attractions.
- At your leisure
Mozart City Tour:
9:30am, 11am, 2pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Salzburg Combo: 48-Hour Salzburg Card, Mozart City Tour and Lunch or Dinner
- 48-hour Salzburg Card
- 1.5-hour Mozart city tour
- Ticket for the lift up to Salzburg Fortress
- Coffee and cake at Café Fuerst (from 1 November, 2013 5 Original Mozartkugeln from the Café Fuerst)
- 3-course lunch or dinner at Kaltenberg restaurant (from 1 November, 2013 at Restaurant K+K, including 1 drink)
- Free delivery of the combo package to your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your full hotel name and address at time of booking
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Catacombs St Peter
- Cathedral Excavations
- Cathedral Museum
- Festival Halls
- Folklore Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial
- Hellbrunn - Palace and Trick Fountains
- Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Miracle's Wax Museum
- Mozart's Birthplace
- Mozart's Residence
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Modern Art - Monschberg
- Museum of Modern Art - Rupertinum
- Panorama Museum - New Residenz
- Residenz Gallery
- Residenz State Rooms
- Salzach Cruise
- Salzburg Baroque Museum
- Salzburg Museum - New Residenz
- Salzburg Zoo
- Stiegl-Brauwelt - The World of Beer
- Toy Museum
- Traditional Salzburg Costumes
- Public Transport
- Audio-Visual City Tour - iTour
- Avis Car Rental
- Casino Salzburg
- Celtic Museum in Hallein
- Schauspielhaus Salzburg
- 5 O'clock Concerts
- Golling Waterfall
- Inlingua Language School
- Keltenblitz - Summer Toboggan Run
- Kletterpark Waltbad Anif - High Ropes Challenge Course
- Lammer Gorge
- Monte Mare Golling
- Museum Burg Golling
- Salzach Gorge in Golling
- Mozart City Tours - Salzburg Sightseeing Tours
- Mozart Piano Sonatas
- Salzburg Guide Service
- Salzburg Fortress Concerts
- Salzburg's Marionette Theatre
- Salzburg Palace Concerts
- Salzburger Klassik - Music in Mirabell
- Sound of Salzburg - Show and Dinner
- Top Bike Sazlburg
- Untersberg Challenges - High Ropes Challenge Course
- Salzburg Open-Air Museum
- Silent Night Museum Oberndorf
- Silent Night Museum Hallein
- Hallstatt Salt Mines
- Berchetsgaden Salt Mines and Royal Palace
- Old Salt Mines/Bad Reichenhall
- Watzmann Therme
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.