Cesky Krumlov Day Trip from Prague
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Together with the magnificent Church of St. Vitus, the castle is a unique feature of the entire region. The town of Cesky Krumlov is situated in a valley surrounded by the Blansko Forest to the north and the undulating foothills of Sumava to the south and west.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance to castle (April - October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The castle is closed during winter months (November to March)
- Tour duration in winter months (November to March) is 10 hours
Reviewed by: Michael B, April 2015
The day was well-organized, our guide was enthusiastic and helpful, and the balance of group activity versus free time was ideal. Our only suggestion for improvement would be to ensure that the Viator group is not coupled with another tour group when going through the castle. The two tour groups combined made for over 40 people going through the castle with one guide we had difficulty hearing the guide and the group was too crowded.
All in all, thank you for a lovely day.
Reviewed by: G, Philippines, April 2015
A must when visiting Czech Republic. The view was amazing.