Cesky Krumlov Day Trip from Prague
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Together with the magnificent Church of St. Vitus, the castle is a unique feature of the entire region. The town of Cesky Krumlov is situated in a valley surrounded by the Blansko Forest to the north and the undulating foothills of Sumava to the south and west.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance to castle (April - October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The castle is closed during winter months (November to March)
- Tour duration in winter months (November to March) is 10 hours
Reviewed by: JOHN R, USA, September 2014
This is a very fascinating city and probably the best castle visit we have ever done. It is a very livable castle. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by: Scotty, September 2014
Fantastic day trip