Cesky Krumlov Day Trip from Prague
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Together with the magnificent Church of St. Vitus, the castle is a unique feature of the entire region. The town of Cesky Krumlov is situated in a valley surrounded by the Blansko Forest to the north and the undulating foothills of Sumava to the south and west.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance to castle (April - October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The castle is closed during winter months (November to March)
- Tour duration in winter months (November to March) is 10 hours
Reviewed by: J Low, July 2014
This is a delightful place and a must visit when you plan your trip to the Czech Republic. This town has a very interesting layout and boost some of the most well preserved architectural style of Europe. Despite the commercial air of many restaurants, souvenir shops and unique crafts shops, the town managed to retain its old world charm. The bus provided was quite old and the air con was not as cool given the inrense summer heat. Our guide spoke tirelessly throughout the journey, and it can be quite exhausting listening for the entire long drive of almost 3 hours. Nevertheless, he tried his best to entertain us . Personally, I think the guide provided by the Castle tour is sufficient enough. We would love to have more time on our own in the town instead of trudging with the group. It would be nice to be given that option.
Reviewed by: Ronald B, July 2014
Guide was passionate and engaging.