Paris Night Bike Tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6pm - February 15 - March 29 and October 26 to November 30
7pm - March 30 - October 25
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 6:00pm (February 15 - March 31 and November 1 - November 30)
Tour departs at 7:00pm (April 1 - October 31)
Biking Tour of Paris
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You do not stop for dinner during the tour
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
Reviewed by: jalbrown, USA, October 2014
total delight: perfect first night in Paris: Thanks to April our delightful guide
Reviewed by: Meagan M, September 2014
Favorite tour of the trip! We loved seeing Paris at night! We loved our tour guide, Alexandria, and we were thrilled with how much of the city we saw in 4 hours!