Bergen Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Bergen Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Explore all the must-sees of the vibrant Norwegian city of Bergen, including St Mary's Church (the oldest building in Bergen), the Den Nasjonale Scene theater, the Fredriksberg Fortress and the Bergen Museum, which boasts one of the largest collections of cultural and natural history objects in Norway.
Then visit the world-famous Fish Market (Fiske Torget), which offers a variety of fresh food, flowers and souvenirs. Or hop off at the Mount Fløien Funicular station, where you can board the Fløibanen funicular to the mountain top (own expense) and enjoy splendid views over the city and its surrounding islands.
Don't miss a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed district of Bryggen, where you can see the characteristic colorful wooden houses at Bergen's old wharf and visit the Hanseatic Museum to learn about the Hanseatic League that traded stockfish and grain in this area for more than 400 years.
The onboard audio commentary is available in eight languages (English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Norwegian) and provides you with interesting facts about Bergen's history, culture and sights.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Bergen. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bergen Shore Excursion: Bergen Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Fløibanen funicular to Mount Fløien (approximately NOK 80)
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Skolten Cruise Terminal & Norwegian Fisheries Museum
- Bryggen, Hanseatic Museum & the Fish Market
- Torget the Flower Market (From May 2 - May 30, the bus will stop on Strandkaien)
- Tollbodkaia Viewpoint
- Bergen Aquarium
- Fredriksberg Fortress
- Den Nationale Scene, The National Stage
- Muséplass Bergen museum
- Festplassen, the City Park
- The Fishmarket
- Mount Fløien Funicular station
- St Mary’s Church, Bryggen & Bergenhus Fortress
- Norwegian Fisheries Museum
Reviewed by: iostman, October 2015
great overview of the city. The wifi on the bus worked perfectly
Reviewed by: Thomas H, September 2015
Bergen was a treat. Weather OK, people wonderful, and our first experience on a HO-HO bus exceeded our expectations. The Funicular was crowded so we toured the city instead, and ate from a fish stand at the wharf. Best fresh fish we have ever had.
Highly recommend this Tour.