Discover the majesty of Niagara Falls and the vibrant culture of Toronto on this two-day coach tour from Montreal! Ride aboard the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat at Niagara Falls and visit Toronto’s top attractions. You’ll also have free time to explore the two destinations at your leisure. This guided tour is a hassle-free way to see more of Canada while you’re visiting Montreal!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
In Montreal, board a deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach bound for the spectacular Niagara Falls, stopping for a one-hour lunch break on the way. Arrive at Niagara Falls in the afternoon, and head out on an exhilarating tour of the falls aboard the legendary Maid of the Mist boat (operates mid-May to October). In the boat’s off-season, you can take the “Journey Behind the Falls” – an attraction made up of tunnels and an observation platform – to feel the mist from the thundering Horseshoe Falls.
After your cruise, your guide will take you to your 4-star hotel, where you can enjoy the evening at your leisure. Amble around the town and visit the gourmet restaurants, shops and attractions.
On your second day, begin your morning with a complimentary continental breakfast. Then, depart for Toronto to see the city's sights, major attractions and unique cultural neighborhoods. Visit the CN Tower, one of the highest freestanding structures in the world at 1,814 feet (553 meters), where you can head to the top for spectacular views of Toronto. Your comprehensive guided tour will also include Toronto's booming Chinatown and other unique neighborhoods.
You’ll have free time to explore the city on your own before leaving Toronto at 3pm. Arrive back at Montreal at approximately 10pm.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centre Infotouriste in Montreal, Quebec
- 7am (6:30am check-in)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Single-occupancy room for overnight accommodation.
Double-occupancy room for overnight accommodation.
Triple-occupancy room for overnight accommodation.
Quadruple-occupancy room for overnight accommodation.
- 2-day guided tour of Niagara Falls and Toronto from Montreal
- Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel
- Continental breakfast on morning of Day 2
- Admission into CN Tower
- Admission for Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes and gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Montreal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Guide is bilingual in French and English
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.