Best Private Malaga City Sightseeing Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Continue to the Alcazaba, a Moorish fortress built in the 11th century. Perched on a hill in the middle of town, the Alcazaba is one of the best-preserved citadels in Spain. You’ll then see the exterior of the Picasso Museum, which houses more than 150 pieces donated by Picasso’s family (entrance fee not included in tour price).
This private tour of Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Malaga City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees for Alcabaza (Fortress) and the Cathedral
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- The guide speaks English, if you require another language, additional costs will incur.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required