Select a datex
Enjoy panoramic views and an incredible meal at the Sydney Tower Restaurant, perched atop the tallest building in Sydney. You’ll spot Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Blue Mountains and more – every time you glance out of the rotating restaurant’s windows, another sight comes into view! The buffet lunch or dinner includes a range of tasty dishes that is sure to please everyone in your party.
- Instant Confirmation
- Several menus to choose from
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
Ride the elevator up to Sydney Tower Restaurant for an amazing dining experience with a bird’s-eye view of Sydney. Located nearly 1,000 feet (305m) high on the city’s tallest building, the restaurant slowly rotates to provide a 360-degree view of Sydney; even the slopes of the Blue Mountains are visible on clear days! Sunsets are truly spectacular as the sky changes colors and the twinkling lights of the city appear. One full revolution will take 70 minutes.
While admiring incredible views of the city, you can try an array of delectable bites. More than 40 freshly-prepared dishes from local and international cuisines are offered. Choose from succulent fresh seafood including Sydney rock oysters; exotic sausages and other meat dishes; an array of salads and appetizers; and mouthwatering desserts. The adventurous can even sample Australian native meats such as kangaroo or crocodile!
The all-you-can-eat buffet lunch or dinner is ideal for families looking for casual dining or larger groups on a tight time schedule. The stunning views and tasty meal will provide a memorable experience in Sydney.
Sydney Tower and Restaurant
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Tower, Westfield
- Lunch: 11:30am - 2pm (depending on time selected)
Dinner: 5pm - 9pm (depending on time selected)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Buffet lunch at 11:30am and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet lunch at 12pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet lunch at 12:30pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet lunch at 1pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet lunch at 1:30pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet lunch at 2pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 5pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 5:30pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 6pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 6:30pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 7pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 7:30pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 8pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 8:30pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Buffet dinner at 9pm and elevator to Sydney Tower Restaurant
Sydney Tower Restaurant Buffet
- Buffet lunch or dinner
- Elevator tower admission
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking,
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes after your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as a cancellation without refund
- Appetizers - selection of house-made dips: hummus, babaganoush; pickled turnips; extra virgin olive oil
- Soup - summer fennel, celery soup
- Bread - selection of fresh-baked bread, focaccia, manoush
- Cold entree and salads - selection of fresh seafood; Vietnamese salad; potato salad; seasonal green salad; pico de gallo; white bean and rocket; beetroot and rocket; marinated artichokes, semi dried tomato & broad beans; marinated olives; sliced beef, white wine, garlic & tuna mayonnaise; hot salami
entree - fish & chips; salt & chili squid; vegetable spring rolls; Korean vegetable dumplings; bok choy; jasmine rice; soy chicken; red Thai curry; penne with mushroom, bacon, cream & thyme; spaghetti & oregano pesto; exotic sausages & bush tomato; crocodile chipolatas; American glazed barbecue pork belly; caramelized carrots; braised lamb; braised peas; roast pumpkin; kangaroo rump; roast fish; cherry-glazed ham; black angus beef brisket; beef gravy; buttered green beans; roast potatoes
- Desserts - profiterole; lavender honey mousse; lemon curd tart; pavlova, cream, strawberry, kiwi, passionfruit; orange and almond gateaux; vanilla bean panna cotta; apple cinnamon tart; chocolate mud cake, turkish delight cream; mango tapioca pudding; ice-cream; fresh fruit; selection of cheese and crackers (dinner only)
On the day of travel you can present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity, or you can simply present the Lead Travelers Photo ID. Our supplier has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler) on the day of travel. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.