Friday Harbor Day Trip & Whale Watching from Seattle
- Seasonal Offer
Depart at 7:45am from Pier 69 in downtown
Upon arrival to the San Juan Islands take a 2.5-hour Whale & Sealife Cruise and continue your cruise through the waters of
At 4:30pm you'll begin your trip back Seattle on a 3.5-hour cruise though the protected waters of Saratoga Passage and Deception Pass before arrive at
Please note: Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Depart from Seattle: 7:45am
- Arrive at Friday Harbor: 11:15am
- Whale and Sealife Search: 11:30am - 2:00pm (included)
- Depart from Friday Harbor: 4:30pm
- Arrive at Seattle: 7:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ferry Service from Seattle
- Same-day round-trip ferry service
- 2.5-hour guided cruise on the Whale and Sea Life Search
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is a passenger-only ferry service. Autos, bikes, etc. are not allowed
Reviewed by: Leticia C, July 2014
We were so lucky this day to see all the wildlife we did. Guides very friendly and knowledgeable. I would do this again and HIGHLY recommend it!
Reviewed by: Anthony L, July 2014
Our ship located the whales very quickly and they are magnificent creatures! One even breached the surface during our trip which was a rare but great site to see. The two Naturalist on our tour did an excellent job pointing out wildlife along the way; very enjoyable, worth the price, I would do it again and I highly recommend it.