Design your own itinerary and explore the streets of Manhattan, Brooklyn and Harlem on a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour. In summer the top deck is open and in winter clear screens allow for unobstructed views of New York. Tickets are valid for 48 hours, allowing you to set your own pace and see as much or as little as you like. There are over 40 stops around the city.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Downtown Tour: View the most famous neighborhoods and attractions like Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Wall Street, Financial District, Lower East Side, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall and more.
Uptown and Harlem Tour: Views of Fifth Avenue, Museum Mile, The Dakota, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, Frick Collection, Apollo Theater, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art and Harlem Market.
Brooklyn Tour: Drive through trendy and historic neighborhoods with views of the Brooklyn Bridge. Pass the oasis of calm that is Prospect Park and see stately mansions as well as the grand arches at Grand Army Plaza.
Night Tour: Enjoy breathtaking views of the glittering Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge lit against the night sky. Also make a stop at historic Fulton Ferry.
Harbor Cruise: Hop aboard for a New York harbor cruise. Learn about the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration center and the World Financial Center.
Museum of the City of New York: Embrace the past and future of NYC and celebrate the city's cultural diversity.
Empire State Building, New York
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Exchange your voucher at the Visitor Center in Times Square before boarding the bus at any of the designated stops
- Downtown Tour: every 10 - 15 minutes from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Uptown Treasures and Harlem Tour: frequent departures from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Brooklyn Tour: every hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Night Tour: 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm
- Harbor Cruise: 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
- Museum of the City of New York: 10:00am to 5:00pm (closed Monday)
- December 31
All services end at 3:00pm on:
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from time of voucher exchange
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Night Tour
- Harbor Cruise
- Brooklyn Tour
- Hop on Hop off tour
- Visit to Museum of the City of New York
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
Itinerary:Stops on the Downtown Tour include:
Theater District: 8th Ave between 49th and 50th Streets
Carnegie Hall - 7th Ave. between 56th & 57th St.
NYC & Company Visitor Center - 7th ave & 51St.
Times Square-7th Ave between 46th and 47th St.
Times Square- 7th ave between 41st & 42nd St.
Macy's 34th St. between 7th & 8th Ave.
Empire State Building -34th between 5th and 6th Ave..
Flatiron District: 5th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Streets
Union Square / Ladies Mile: 14th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
Greenwich Village 2: Bleecker Street between Carmine Street and 6th Avenue S.
Street Chinatown / Little Italy: Broadway between Lispenard and Walker Streets
St Paul's Chapel: Broadway between Vesey and Fulton Streets
Battery Park/Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry
Bridge and Pearl Streets Exchange
South Street Seaport: South and Fulton Streets
Lower East Side/Chinatown: Pike Street between Madison and Henry Streets
East Village: 1st Avenue between St Marks Place and 9th Street
Kip's Bay: 1st Avenue between 34th and 35th Streets
United Nations: 1st Avenue between 44th and 45th Streets
Waldorf Astoria Hotel: 49th Street between Lexington and Park Ave
Rockefeller Center: 49th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
Times Square: 49th street between 7th Avenue and Broadway
Stops on the Uptown Treasure and Harlem Tour include:
- Plaza Hotel/Central Park - Central Park South between 5th - 6th Aves
- Columbus Circle/Time Warner Center
- NYC & Company Visitors Info Center: 7th Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets
- Midtown Manhattan -Broadway between 49th -50th streets
- Times Square South- 8th ave between 42nd -43rd streets
- Theatre District South - 8th Avenue between 45th and 46th Streets
- Theatre District North : 8th Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets.
- Lincoln Center: Broadway and West 63rd Street
- Central Park/Strawberry Fields-Central Park West and 72nd St.
- American Museum of Natural History
- Cathedral of St John the Divine: Amsterdam Avenue and 112th Street
- Apollo Theatre/Harlem: 125th Street btwn Frederick Douglass and Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
- Big Apple Jazz Center: Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd between 131st and132nd Streets
- Schomburg Center- Lenox Ave (Malcom X Blvd ) & 135th street
- Harlem Market/ Shopping: 116th Street between Malcolm X Blvd and 5th Avenue
- Museum of the City of NY/Conservatory Gardens/El Museo del Barrio: 5th Avenue 103rd Street
- Guggenheim & Jewish Museums- 5th & 90th street
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: 5th Avenue and 83rd Street
- 41 Metropolitan Museum of Art - 5th Ave and 83rd St
- 42 Frick Collection/Whitney Museum/Central Park - 5th Ave and 72nd St
- 43 Central Park Zoo - 5th Ave and 66th St
This double decker bus tour of Brooklyn takes you through trendy and historic neighborhoods offering you unforgettable views of the famous Brooklyn Bridge along the way. Pass the wonderful oasis of calm within the chaotic city, Prospect Park, and see stately mansions as well as one of the first vehicular parkways built in the US with its triumphant entranceway - the grandest of arches at Grand Army Plaza.
Brooklyn is not just about monuments and museums, it is a borough of people from all walks of life. See the diversity of America's first suburb as the you become acquainted with the place one in seven Americans can find a connection to. This is a continuous tour, no stops are made.
New York's only double-decker night tour where you stop at the historic Brooklyn Fulton Ferry Landing for a photo opportunity and breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan Skyline. Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Times Square, Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and Lower East Side.
Hop onboard for a quick and inspirational New York harbor cruise. See and hear about the majestic Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration center, and the World Financial Center. Stare up at the awesome skyscrapers that make the fabulous Manhattan skyline come alive.
Part entertainer, part historian, your knowledgeable tour guide on the The Manhattan Island Cruise brings to life the breathtaking sights and fascinating history behind "the city that never sleeps." Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board. There are ramps available to enable wheelchair access, however the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
Museum of the City of New York:
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present and future of New York City and celebrates the city's cultural diversity. It does so through its rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York 's evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world's largest and most important cities.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.