Select a datex
Book an exclusive private viewing of Stonehenge. Stepping inside the "inner circle of stones" is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Tickets are limited and each group consists of 26 (morning) or 40 (afternoon) with your own guide. With a choice of sunrise or sunset viewings, and private access to the inner circle of stones, your visit to Stonehenge is sure to be a memory you'll cherish. As an added bonus, you'll avoid the huge crowds.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
Private Viewing of Stonehenge
Most visitors to Stonehenge are not allowed direct access to the stones. On this special day trip from London, you'll be invited to enter the stone circle itself, and stand beside the mysterious rocks towering above you. Your guide will unlock the secrets of this ancient UNESCO World Heritage Listed monument. Enjoy the peace, away from the crowds, as you experience Stonehenge at its atmospheric best at sunrise or sunset. Availability is strictly limited so book early, as private viewings regularly sell out and operate on selected days only. Please refer to itinerary section below for a detailed schedule.
Stonehenge sunrise tours will depart from London around 5am so you can catch the sunrise in the middle of the summer!
Lacock is one of England's most picturesque villages, dating back to the Saxon era. The village has provided the setting for many movies and television dramas, including Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Take a walk before enjoying an early evening meal (or breakfast for sunrise departures) in the George, a vintage English pub built in 1361. Note, meals are at your own expense.
Bath is beautiful Georgian city, and also on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Its most celebrated resident is Jane Austin, and Bath was her birthplace and inspiration for several novels. You'll have time to visit Bath Abbey and the magnificent Roman Baths, or simply shop and explore. You also have the option of taking a walking tour to see where Charles Dickens lived and worked as a young man, and to sample fresh cheeses from the local dairy
Bath Abbey, England
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected London hotels
- Sunrise Tour: 8:00am Viewing:
- Thistle Euston - 5:30am
- Russell Hotel - 5:35am
- Cumberland Hotel - 5:45am
- Grosvenor Victoria Hotel - 5:40am
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance) - 6:00am
- Thistle Euston - 5:00am
- Russell Hotel - 5:05am
- Cumberland Hotel - 5:15am
- Grosvenor Victoria Hotel - 5:20am
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance) - 5:30am
- Cumberland Hotel - 10:45am
- Grosvenor Victoria Hotel - 11:00am
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance) - 11:10am
Return Details:Concludes at Victoria
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private viewing of Stonehenge at sunrise, visit to Lacock with time to stop for breakfast, stop at Georgian town of Bath including entrance to the Roman Baths. Pickups commence from 5:00am
Visit the Georgian town of Bath (including entrance to the Roman Baths), stop at Lacock, and finish the tour with a private viewing of Stonehenge at sunset. Pickups commence from 10:45am
Private Viewing of Stonehenge including Bath and Lacock
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Access to the inner circle of stones may be prohibited in wet weather conditions for health and safety reasons. On these occasions we still include a private guided tour of Stonehenge beyond the outer walkway normally roped off to the public.
- Please note: On August 4th, 2013 hotel pickup will be available from Cumberland Hotel only, due to planned road closures for the Ride London event
Itinerary:Stonehenge Sunrise Tour: 7:30am Viewing:
08:00am Arrive at Stonehenge (private access viewing)
09:30am Depart from Stonehenge
10:00am Arrive for breakfast in Lacock
11:00am Depart from Lacock
12:30pm Arrive in Bath - Tour of the Roman Baths and free time
4 - 5:00pm Arrive in London
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.