Melbourne Outlet Shopping Tour
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
When you’re ready to take a break, enjoy a tasty cafe-style lunch and a glass of sparkling wine. Leave your bags in your minivan during the day so that your hands are free for more Melbourne shopping!
Itineraries are subject to change seasonally or due to specific sales and guest requests for the day. Popular stops include shops with women’s fashion, shoes and handbags; men’s and children’s clothing; housewares; jewelry and cosmetics; leather goods, and accessories including hats, gloves, sunglasses. You’ll find great deals on name-brand goods such as Nike, Quiksilver, LeCoste and much more while shopping in Melbourne!
If you have a special shopping request, please advise at time of booking. There is a possibility this can be accommodated, subject to itinerary schedule.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The Forum Theatre
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Outlet Shopping Melbourne
- A glass of sparkling wine with lunch (or soft drink or hot drink)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Outlets visited will vary dependent on availability and season
- If you have a special shopping request, please advise at time of booking. There is a possibility this can be accommodated, subject to itinerary schedule
- Minimum age is 8 years
Reviewed by: Racquel C, August 2014
We had a great day shopping with our lovely guide Tracey. Lots of bargains from outlet shops we wouldn't have found ourselves. Thanks Tracey for making our day so much fun and a great way to end our girls trip to Melbourne.
Reviewed by: Todd J, August 2014
The shopping tour was fantastic. Tracey was the best tour guide, teaching us about some of the history of the Melbourne suburbs as we travelled through them. We appreciated Tracey showing some of "The Blocks" and stopping so we could take photos. This shopping tour was fun and so much better than the big coach tours we saw along the way. We have recommended Viator to other friends who are also looking at shopping tours around Christmas. The only criticism I would have is that at times it was hard to hear Tracey from the back seat of the bus, so a mic might help her and that way she wouldn't have to yell. Thanks Viator we will definitely be back. P.S thanks so much to Tracey for taking me past the pub where they film "Offspring".