Tapas Evening Walking Tour of Barcelona
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tapas Walking Tour of Barcelona, with English-speaking guide (duration of 3 hours approximately)
Tapas Tour + Flamenco Show
Tapas Walking Tour of Barcelona, with English-speaking guide and Flamenco Show (duration of 4 hours approximately)
Barcelona Gourmet Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Tapas walking tour with a specialized gourmet guide
- 7 gourmet Tapas (if non upgraded tour is selected)
- 4 gourmet Tapas (if Flamenco upgrade is selected)
- 2 glasses of wine or beer (1 with the Flamenco upgrade)
- Flamenco show with drink (if upgrade is selected)
- Guided tasting of 3 Spanish products at the meeting point
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seafood, nuts and sesame seeds are present in all the kitchens and counters of the bars visited; tools, gadgets, pans and some ingredients might contain traces of these products
- Tapas will be shared with the other people on the tour and may contain traces of seafood and meat. If you would like other food not included in the menu, you will be kindly requested to settle it separately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: SeeParis, July 2015
This was the perfect way to begin our trip. Our guide, Nick was very hospitable and took us to some primary sites at a good pace. The welcome at the meeting place was excellent with glasses of wine and some initial tapas. Nick made sure other attendees dietary restrictions were accommodated and was very good about explaining everything we were sampling. We also took in the flamenco show which was very nice as It was a small venue so we were very close to the stage. We then still had enough time to take in some cafes and nightlife on our own. This was definitely the highlight of our 9 day Mediterranean trip.
Reviewed by: Joyce M, July 2015
Great food, great wine, great guide. I would highly recommend this tour. Nico, our guide, was so knowledgeable, entertaining and very charming. This tour is a wonderful way to start a visit to Barcelona. You visit all the famous sites of El Gotic, learn where and how to order the best tapas, sample excellent Spanish wine, beer and cider, and learn lots of Catalonian history along the way. This is very good value for the cost.