Skip the Line: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, La Sagrada Familia is consecrated and was proclaimed a minor basilica by Pope Benedict XVI. Learn all about its fascinating history from your guide, and hear how Gaudi designed the church’s interior as a Latin cross complete with five aisles. Gaze in admiration at the opulent ornamentation and walk underneath vaults that measure some 230-feet (70-meters) high.
Before leaving the church, visit La Sagrada Familia Museum to see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the development of the cathedral since the late 1880s. La Sagrada Familia remains famously unfinished, and the museum also documents information about the construction that is currently underway. The anticipated completion date of the building is 2026, the centennial of Gaudi’s death.
Your tour finishes inside the museum, but you can stay inside for longer, if you wish, to browse the exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Tour: English/Spanish
Sagrada Familia skip-the-line tickets with a bilingual English- and Spanish-speaking guide, departs at 10am
3pm Tour: English/Spanish
Sagrada Familia skip-the-line tickets with a bilingual English- and Spanish-speaking guide, departs at 3pm
Skip the Line: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Local guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We cannot predict when La Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general, long lines are common at major attractions in summer, on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). The skip-the-line ticket enables you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee the days and times that produce lines
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
Reviewed by: Andrea S, November 2015
We really enjoyed it and our tour guide was very good
Reviewed by: Timothy W, November 2015