Private Tour: Barcelona Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona all over the world
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Strolling down La Rambla, stopping for refreshments atone of the many cafes
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
La Sagrada Familia
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Chuck, September 2014
Taking a personal guided tour is the best way to see Barcelona. After taking multiple trips where we were on busses with sometimes 60+ other travelers, listening to commentary in sometimes 6 different languages, it was a nice change to have a tour guide who worked exclusively with us. Our guide made great suggestions on places to go based on where we hadn't been yet. It was a great experience and a good way to end our European Vacation.
Reviewed by: Stephen K, December 2013
Great tour of Barcelona. Sonya did a terrific job. We were very satisfied.