Barcelona and Montserrat Helicopter Tour
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
You’ll take off from Barcelona's downtown heliport, near the cruise docks, and soar over the coast and heart of the city to experience the splendor of Barcelona in a way that’s impossible from the ground. You’ll see one of the most famous landmarks in Spain, La Sagrada Familia, from a coveted perspective.
Your flight will take you past Park Güell, the famous Barcelona football stadium of Camp Nou and over the Barceloneta beaches. You’ll also fly over the Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the Stadium and the Olympic Ring, Tibidabo, the World Trade Center, the Avenida Diagonal and the urban grid of the Eixample, the commercial port, the Forum of Cultures buildings and the Castle of Montjuïc Mountain.
After you’ve seen the main attractions of the coast and the city, the helicopter will head to Montserrat, the most important and mysterious mountain of Catalonia, which sits 30 miles (50 km) from Barcelona. Montserrat is a dramatically jagged mountain, full of shrines that highlight its great Benedictine monastery, which is dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat.You will also enjoy the beauty of the Catalonian landscape flying above the Collserola Park and the Llobregat river valley.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
• 10:30am to 2pm
• 2pm to 5:30pm
Please note that until 31 March 2014 flights will be available during the weekends with the following time ranges:
• 10:30am to 14:00pm
• 14:00pm to 16:00pm
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact departure time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Helicopter Flight
Barcelona and Montserrat helicopter tour, departing between 10:30am and 2pm
Afternoon Helicopter Flight
Barcelona and Montserrat helicopter tour, departing between 2pm and 5:30pm
Barcelona and Montserrat Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 6 passengers and will operate with a minimum of 4 passengers each
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
Reviewed by: Pamela G, August 2014
Brilliant ,would recommend this to anyone you get to see the whole of Barcelona ,the staff are great as well.
Reviewed by: Karen B, May 2015
Helicopter tour itself was amazing views. Was an easy check in and check out process. Helicopters are smaller than some others we have previously taken. The pilot did not say anything during the flight which would have been much better. Having done helicopter flights recently in Hawaii and the Grand Canyon, not having the pilot speak during this one was a def difference in experience. Make sure you have prearranged transportation when exiting the location bc it will be hard to find a taxi close by. You may have to walk back to one of the ports if you don't call ahead. Staff at the location were neither friendly or not friendly. They spoke very little english and we spoke lil spanish. Def would not book the less expensive tour. Monserrat is the highlight of this tour.