Barcelona Sightseeing Tour: Gothic Quarter Walking Tour, Olympic Village and Montjuic Cable Car Ride
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Continue to the Montjuic Mountain for a panoramic view of the city and harbour as you enjoy a cable-car ride. After taking in all the aerial views of Barcelona's skyline the coach will pick you up to pass by all the sports facilities constructed for the Olympic Games of 1992: the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi and the Picornell Olympic Swimming Pool.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona Morning Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 10% discount in some shops and restaurants at Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village)
- Cable-car ride (please note the cable car does not operate from end of January to end of February)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants
- Infant travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Mervyn S, July 2015
Great tour to do, we actually stayed close to the gothic quarter and got to know our way around here quite well. Very interesting and well worth it. I also did a night tour of the gothic area.
Reviewed by: AMY L D, USA, June 2015
Our tour guide, Alberto, was fantastic. The gondola ride was fun. The highlight for my mom and I was the Spanish Village. I wish we had been able to spend more time there exploring on our own.