Barcelona Gourmet Tapas Dinner on a Deluxe Glass-Roof Bus
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Free drinks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Dinner included
Your unique double-decker coach, specially designed with the aesthetics of a restaurant, has a glass-fronted preparation kitchen and a glass roof that provides breathtaking panoramic views of the city. While enjoying your dinner, cruise around the city and admire views of Barcelona’s famous landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, the Arc de Triomf, Port Olympic, La Monumental bullring, Placa de Espana and Montjuic. If you select the the tapas option, an additional stop is included at Poble Espanyo (a recreation of a small Spanish village), to enjoy some free time to explore.
Throughout your 3-hour experience, the onboard staff will be on hand to answer any of your questions about the food or Barcelona’s sights. Additionally, you can make use of an iPad to read and listen to tour information and to see the tour route from external cameras.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to September 30: 8:30pm
-October 1 to March 31:7pm
Tour with tapas: 12pm or 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour with Tapas Lunch
Starts at 12pm
Tour with Tapas Dinner
Starts at 6pm
Tour with Gourmet Dinner
Starts at 8:30pm Please note that from October 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 this tour will be starting at 7pm
Barcelona Gourmet Dinner on a Deluxe Glass-Roof Bus
- Transport by glass-roof bus
- Use of an iPad during the tour
- 1 bottle of water
- 3-course gourmet dinner (if gourmet meal selected)
- 1 glass of wine or cava (if gourmet meal selected)
- 6 plates of tapas (if tapas meal selected)
- 2 glasses of wine, beer or soda (if tapas meal selected)
- Entrance fee to Poble Espanyo (if tapas meal selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is not available
Starters (choice of one):
- Cream of courgette soup and foie gras
- Terrine of rock fish and mild mayonnaise
- Cod brandade (pureed salt cod and potato)
- Crusty bread and virgin olive oil
- Traditional cannelloni
- Cream of truffle soup
- Guinea fowl à la Royale
- Parmentier of potato and wild mushroom
- Deconstructed Catalan crème brûlée
- Red wine
- Soft drink
Sample Menu: Tour with Tapas
- Jabugo cured ham "montadito" (a tapa consisting of a baguette slice with a savoury topping)
- Crab "montadito"
- Spanish (potato) omelette "montadito"
- Smoked salmon "montadito"
- "Escalivada" (grilled vegetables) with anchovies "montadito"
- Chicken and ham croquette "montadito"
Drinks (choose from two glasses):
- Red wine
- Soft drink
Reviewed by: Toonsey, June 2014
Great tour to go on! Great tapas and wine. Our server on the bus was very nice. The coach bus was very clean and nice looking. I would highly recommend this tour!
Reviewed by: Michael N, May 2014
Excellent meal and service and beautiful views of the city. Only minor point is I would consider serving the meal a bit earlier in the tour - but overall an excellent evening