See the sights of Barcelona in a fun and stylish way — on a gourmet dinner bus! Relax on a luxurious glass-roof bus that allows you to enjoy afternoon or evening views of Barcelona landmarks like Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera, La Monumental bullring and Olympic venues. As your eyes delight with beautiful sights, your taste buds are treated to a gourmet sampling of 6 plates of tapas or a 3-course gourmet dinner designed by Michelin-star winner and Spanish Chef Carles Gaig!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Free drinks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Dinner included
Board your elegant, two-story sightseeing bus in central Barcelona and settle into your comfortable seat. Your gourmet tour starts as your luxury coach passes along Passeig de Gracia, where Antoni Gaudi masterpieces such as Casa Batlló and Casa Mila — commonly known as La Pedrera — are lit up by night (depending on your start time). After taking in the afternoon or evening views, stop in Montjuic to ogle the views as your onboard staff serve your meal. Choose from six plates of tapas from one of the most popular tapas restaurants in Barcelona, or a 3-course dinner designed by prestigious restaurateur Carles Gaig, winner of a Michelin star. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
Your unique double-decker coach, specially designed with the aesthetics of a restaurant, has a glass-fronted preparation kitchen and a glass roof that provides breathtaking panoramic views of the city. While enjoying your dinner, cruise around the city and admire views of Barcelona’s famous landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, the Arc de Triomf, Port Olympic, La Monumental bullring, Placa de Espana and Montjuic. If you select the the tapas option, an additional stop is included at Poble Espanyo (a recreation of a small Spanish village), to enjoy some free time to explore.
Throughout your 3-hour experience, the onboard staff will be on hand to answer any of your questions about the food or Barcelona’s sights. Additionally, you can make use of an iPad to read and listen to tour information and to see the tour route from external cameras.
See the sights of Barcelona by glass-roof bus!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Barcelona, near Plaza Catalunya
- Tour with gourmet meal:
- April 1 to September 30: 8:30pm
-October 1 to March 31:7pm
Tour with tapas: 12pm or 6pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Starts at 12pm
Starts at 6pm
Starts at 8:30pm Please note that from October 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 this tour will be starting at 7pm
Barcelona Gourmet Dinner on a Deluxe Glass-Roof Bus
- Transport by glass-roof bus
- Use of an iPad during the tour
- 1 bottle of water
- 3-course gourmet dinner (if gourmet meal selected)
- 1 glass of wine or cava (if gourmet meal selected)
- 6 plates of tapas (if tapas meal selected)
- 2 glasses of wine, beer or soda (if tapas meal selected)
- Entrance fee to Poble Espanyo (if tapas meal selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is not available
Itinerary:Sample Menu: Tour with Gourmet Meal
Starters (choice of one):
- Cream of courgette soup and foie gras
- Terrine of rock fish and mild mayonnaise
- Cod brandade (pureed salt cod and potato)
- Crusty bread and virgin olive oil
- Traditional cannelloni
- Cream of truffle soup
- Guinea fowl à la Royale
- Parmentier of potato and wild mushroom
- Deconstructed Catalan crème brûlée
- Red wine
- Soft drink
Sample Menu: Tour with Tapas
- Jabugo cured ham "montadito" (a tapa consisting of a baguette slice with a savoury topping)
- Crab "montadito"
- Spanish (potato) omelette "montadito"
- Smoked salmon "montadito"
- "Escalivada" (grilled vegetables) with anchovies "montadito"
- Chicken and ham croquette "montadito"
Drinks (choose from two glasses):
- Red wine
- Soft drink
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.