Barcelona Coast Helicopter Tour
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your helicopter tour starts at Barcelona's downtown heliport, situated close to the cruise docks. You'll take off and soar over Barcelona's Mediterranean coast. From the old fishing district of Barceloneta to the beach at Marbella, the views are stunning. You’ll also fly past the World Trade Center, the Statue of Columbus, the Maremagnum and the Forum of Cultures.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the coastline.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
• 10:30am to 2pm
• 2pm to 5:30pm
Please note that until 31 March 2014 flights will be available during the weekends with the following time range:
• 10:30am to 14:00pm
• 14:00pm to 16:00pm
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact departure time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Helicopter Flight
Barcelona coast helicopter tour, departing between 10:30am and 2pm
Afternoon Helicopter Flight
Barcelona coast helicopter tour, departing between 2pm and 5:30pm
Barcelona Coast Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 6 passengers
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
Reviewed by: Kye n, June 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: paula m, August 2013
Amazing. Even tho we had to share with 2 strangers this was made up for by the extended time and larger city views we expected to see. It was very cool and well worth it.