Select a datex
The best views of Barcelona’s beautiful Mediterranean coastline can be found on this six-minute helicopter flight! An exhilarating way to experience this exciting city, this helicopter tour allows you to see Barcelona from the best vantage point possible as you fly over its famous beaches and harbor.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Escape the bustle of Barcelona and take to the skies! On your six-minute
Barcelona sightseeing helicopter flight over the coast, you'll
experience the grandeur of Barcelona's beaches and harbor in a way
that's impossible from the ground.
Your helicopter tour starts at Barcelona's downtown heliport, situated close to the cruise docks. You'll take off and soar over Barcelona's Mediterranean coast. From the old fishing district of Barceloneta to the beach at Marbella, the views are stunning. You’ll also fly past Port Olympic, the World Trade Center, the Statue of Columbus, the Maremagnum and the Forum of Cultures.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the coastline.
Barcelona Coast Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Flights operate from the Barcelona downtown heliport
- Flights leave daily in the morning and afternoon with two time ranges available:
- 10:30am to 2pm
- 2pm to 5:30pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona coast helicopter tour, departing between 10:30am and 2pm
Barcelona coast helicopter tour, departing between 2pm and 5:30pm
Barcelona Coast Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 6 passengers
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.